PulseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegister

YohAsakura's(James)

Go down 
+5
PhinxFyre
TofuBeast
Blanket
ForbiddenFruit
YohAsakura
9 posters
AuthorMessage
YohAsakura
Pee-On
Pee-On

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-17

YohAsakura's(James) Empty
PostSubject: YohAsakura's(James)   YohAsakura's(James) EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:16 pm

Hello sir this is how an proper well written application is suppose to be:

Info about me:
Name:Stephon Barnett
MSN:Cashmoney103@msn.com
Why do i want to become a gm?

The reason why i have chose this moment to attempt to become a gm is because i am tired of being denied access to do certain things that can benefit the community because i am just a player.I am the type of person that likes to help people because i feel that they should be able to have fun enjoying this game and i enjoy helping them out because that's just the type of person i am.Next, If i am elected gm i will promise you that i will be dedicated 110% to do my job and be very pleasant with the work i have done to make this community better.I am not just applying because of the power i am applying because i care for many players out there and i am a worthy person to be apart of the staff.

Rate your English
I would say that my English is 4.5/5, the reason why is because i am in honors English but im not sure if its on others level but my english good enough for many viewers to understand and comprehend.

How long can i play?
I usually play for about 12 hours most of the time but if i was a gm i would be on almost all of the time to make sure that every player is satisfied with the things that is going on in the game.

Are you deserving?
Trust me with all of my heart i know that i am very deserving to be a gm and i know that i have the capacity to do my job as a gm and make sure that our players experience the gaming of a life time.I have been playing this game for months to understand how things work around and i have stuck with the game close to the beginning when we weren't even recognize by many viewers.

How long have you been playing ms/private servers?
Well,i have been playing global maple story for about 4 years and i have enjoyed maple story but i have noticed that i have been going on maple story less and less because the game hasn't excite me like it use to. The training took forever and also the fact that i have to waste money in my own pocket to get nx and i probably wasted about 500$.If this game were to come out earlier i would have donated that amount of money,but in time i will donate.

Conclusion
For the people who took their time to read this and leave a comment and vote thank you and please when you vote to leave a comment because i really want this job more than anything and i would like to know where i am lacking or improve on.

~Thank you~
Back to top Go down
ForbiddenFruit
Crashing
Crashing
ForbiddenFruit

Male
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: YohAsakura's(James)   YohAsakura's(James) EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 1:18 pm

It doesn't matter how a "proper well written application" is supposed to be. This forum has its own application format so you stick with that one. That because of the risk of people copy pasta'ing their application. If you can't do something as simple as using our application format, then I guess it's safe to say that you just won't get accepted as GM.
Back to top Go down
Blanket
Crashing
Crashing
Blanket

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: YohAsakura's(James)   YohAsakura's(James) EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 1:31 pm

Damn, Andy. Stole the words from my mouth. For a second I thought you were James. =p

You also are missing vital things in your application that is preventing it from being read by the GMs.
Good Luck, though. silent

EDIT: You're also missing an intro, buddy. Might wanna get that fixed up

EDITEDIT:
wrote:
Do you know any coding languages?
Heyhey! Look what someone left out.

Just a heads up, this is probably one of the biggest things that GMs are going to look at on your GM application.
Back to top Go down
TofuBeast
Crashing
Crashing
TofuBeast

Female
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: YohAsakura's(James)   YohAsakura's(James) EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 6:43 pm

I think this is a nice application, although, it doesn't follow the format.
You could change your GM app. format, and still include extra things in there if you like.

Quote :
You also are missing vital things in your application that is preventing it from being read by the GMs.
Man, I thought that I was suppose to be the going around and saying that. ;)

Anyways, good luck James! Now we have 3! x)
Back to top Go down
Blanket
Crashing
Crashing
Blanket

Male

PostSubject: Re: YohAsakura's(James)   YohAsakura's(James) EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:00 pm

wrote:
Anyways, good luck James! Now we have 3! x)

His name is Stephon. ._.
Back to top Go down
PhinxFyre
Crashing
Crashing
PhinxFyre

Male
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: YohAsakura's(James)   YohAsakura's(James) EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:13 pm

follow the format people! what is with a the new guys coming in and makeing this their first post and going all willynilly with the format. that is what the sticky " read befor applying for a gm" is for.
looks good though
Back to top Go down
isabella
Banned

Female
Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: YohAsakura's(James)   YohAsakura's(James) EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:27 pm

heya u should read the sticky.

alsoo your discrimating femals by saying SIR and also the owner is a FEMALE
Back to top Go down
Ch
Flatline
Flatline

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: YohAsakura's(James)   YohAsakura's(James) EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 10:49 pm

There is a format, I find it rather amusing you think that you could tell the server owners that that is how you post an application. First of all, that would lead the administrators to believe that you are completely ignorant of their policy showing a blatant lack of the ability to pay attention; that being a terrible trait for a GM would lead me to believe that you wouldn't be fit for the position anyhow.

You should definitely consider revising your application entirely, completely re-writing it.

Now, that being said;

In the topic title it says "(James)" then in your application it says your name is Stephon, which confuses me a little.

You want to rate your English? You give yourself a 4.5 out of 5, yet I see grammar flaws all around your post. Also, you utterly contradict yourself saying that you have either been playing for months, since the beginning or four years, how in the world did you do that?
Back to top Go down
Boo.
I love Lex (:
I love Lex (:
Boo.

Male
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: YohAsakura's(James)   YohAsakura's(James) EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 11:13 pm

Sir, you are obviously lost. This is not some random server which you may waltz into making your OWN format. You may kindly gtfo or you may repost with the correct format.

Good day gentlemen.
Back to top Go down
Blanket
Crashing
Crashing
Blanket

Male

PostSubject: Re: YohAsakura's(James)   YohAsakura's(James) EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 11:48 pm

Ouch.

Hit with the BooHammer.
Sorry, Stephon. =p
Back to top Go down
Lex
I love Boo. [:
I love Boo. [:
Lex

Female
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: YohAsakura's(James)   YohAsakura's(James) EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 1:54 am

YohAsakura wrote:
the fact that i have to waste money in my own pocket to get nx and i probably wasted about 500$.If this game were to come out earlier i would have donated that amount of money,but in time i will donate.
I really don't care what you WOULD HAVE done. No need to brag about how much money you have. Plus, I don't need your money.

2. "12 hours" Tells me nothing.
Per day? Per week? Per month? Be specific.

3. I don't care how long you've been playing maplestory or other private servers in general. How long you've been playing PulseMS is what I'm concerned about. Knowing NPCs or commands in other servers won't help you here.

4. Did you seriously call yourself two different names?

I'll give you one more day to fix your application, or it's denied.
(How can you fix it? Read the posts above and my advice.)

Thank you. [:
Back to top Go down
PhinxFyre
Crashing
Crashing
PhinxFyre

Male
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: YohAsakura's(James)   YohAsakura's(James) EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 3:24 pm

kk lex one day is up take that denied hammer and slam it into this app!
Back to top Go down
Lex
I love Boo. [:
I love Boo. [:
Lex

Female
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: YohAsakura's(James)   YohAsakura's(James) EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 3:40 pm

Meh, why waste time waiting for you to change this application when you're obviously applying at every server you can locate.

DENIED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YohAsakura's(James)   YohAsakura's(James) Empty

Back to top Go down

YohAsakura's(James)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseMS :: Forum :: Applications-
Jump to: