PulseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegister

Quite a bit of information.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Boo.
I love Lex (:
I love Lex (:
Boo.

Male
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Quite a bit of information. Empty
PostSubject: Quite a bit of information.   Quite a bit of information. EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 11:49 pm

*~Being edited by Lex~*

First off----

Before even trying to contact forum moderators or GMs, attempt to atleast try and find an answer on the forum. If you cannot find the answer for your specific problem try the "Support" section, that's why we have it there. If any of that does not work, you can contact Lex or myself.

No hacking what so ever. Do not attempt to, we'll kick you're ass out faster than you got in the server. You ARE ALLOWED to have an auto clicker, but there should not be much use for it since WE DO HAVE CUSTOM PLAYER COMMANDS

*Example: Lets say I have 90 STR, I don't want to click every single time to put the points in. What do I do?
Simple: Just type "@str90" This will automaticly put the stats in, saves the hassle of clicking every.single.one.

Have respect. We are not telling you to bow down to GMs or kiss ass to any staff member, all we are asking is just for respect and cooperation. If you have a problem TYPE PROPER ENGLISH So we can actually TRY to understand you and help fix your problem

Staff----

Lex & Boo - Owners; as well as Forum Admin & GM.

Want to become a GM or Forum Mod? Please apply here.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Flatline
Flatline

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Quite a bit of information.   Quite a bit of information. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 11:45 pm

Woah the server is still up? lmaoo
Back to top Go down
Lex
I love Boo. [:
I love Boo. [:
Lex

Female
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Quite a bit of information.   Quite a bit of information. EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 7:05 pm

No Wolf, nawt yet. :3
We're remaking it... and this time much better, without all the gay glitches and bugs. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quite a bit of information.   Quite a bit of information. Empty

Back to top Go down

Quite a bit of information.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseMS :: Forum :: Updates-
Jump to: