PulseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegister

Tofu's GM App.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TofuBeast
Crashing
Crashing
TofuBeast

Female
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Tofu's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Tofu's GM App.   Tofu's GM App. EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 6:36 pm

First Name: (Lovely) Thi.

Experience: (as in being a GM, if u know any coding languages, etc.) I've played Maplestory way since beta, till the end of 2008, then I discovered the world of Private Server. I have been a GM for three other private servers (LMSR, and the other two I forgot) that been shut down for various of reasons, but I don't know any coding. If your willing to teach, I'm willing to learn.

Why you want to be a GM at pulseMS: Well, after evaluating the server since it open, I think this server has potential in being a good community. The admins are helpful, and fun to be with. Not only are the admins great, the members so far are pretty awesome. I think I'll become a good addition, and NOT CHEAT ON ANY JUMP QUESTS. (: Mmm, pretty much, I just want everyone to enjoy the server as much as possible, have fun during events or just talking, and hopefully get more dedicated to the game and forums. Plus, everyone put 'I want to help others,' I'm going out of the baby (;

Will you leave if you are denied as a GM? Nope, check how many times I post on this forum. I'm on fire (:<

A little about yourself: I'm an easy-going person, easy to become friends with, and nice (Most of the time), but I am NOT a pushover. I love meeting new people, graphic designing, and being unique. If you respect me then I'll respect you. I won't go anal and cuss you out if you annoy me, and always love helping people (even the annoying ones).

I give good advice to those who need it, and if you ask me something, I'll answer you bluntly. I won't sugar-coat my words to make you feel better, if your asking me seriously.
I'm culturely diverse. I know alittle spanish, fluent english, vietnamese, french, and alittle korean.
I'm currently a sophmore, so I don't have that much work piled on me, so I will be on more than occasionally. If you need help, either in the server or not, I'm always available on aim, or e-mail. I do believe in second chances, but never take things for granted.

Overall, I think if I get chosen, it'd be a fun experience working with everyone, and if not, I think it'd still be fun since I know most members now.

How long have you been playing PulseMS? I've played since V55 came out, so I know most npcs but there's always room for improvement on my behalf.

Last edited by TofuBeast on Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:14 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
ForbiddenFruit
Crashing
Crashing
ForbiddenFruit

Male
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Tofu's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tofu's GM App.   Tofu's GM App. EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 7:25 pm

You seem a nice person, Tofu. I'm pretty sure you'll be a nice GM.

But somehow I think that this application looks somewhat small. It may be the Font, though.
But, the more we know about you, the higher the possibility of you being chosen as a GM.
Back to top Go down
PhinxFyre
Crashing
Crashing
PhinxFyre

Male
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Tofu's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tofu's GM App.   Tofu's GM App. EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 10:29 am

Good luck! hope to meet u as a GM! afro
Back to top Go down
Lex
I love Boo. [:
I love Boo. [:
Lex

Female
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Tofu's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tofu's GM App.   Tofu's GM App. EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:06 pm

I don't believe it's small. It's actually a pretty good size. :3

You said you liked graphic designing.. Do you have any examples of your work? I could possibly need some help with graphics as well.
I'm really jealous of how many languages you know. I wish I knew vietnamese. T_T
Back to top Go down
PhinxFyre
Crashing
Crashing
PhinxFyre

Male

Tofu's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tofu's GM App.   Tofu's GM App. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:45 pm

heytofu my dad does some graphic desiging and it looks pretty cool Cool lol!
Back to top Go down
TofuBeast
Crashing
Crashing
TofuBeast

Female
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Tofu's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tofu's GM App.   Tofu's GM App. EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:22 am

Yup, graphic designing is a pretty cool thing. Lol. :P
Photoshop is a powerful thing<3

♥Thi
Back to top Go down
isabella
Banned

Female
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Tofu's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tofu's GM App.   Tofu's GM App. EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:25 pm

TofuBeast wrote:

Experience: (as in being a GM, if u know any coding languages, etc.) I have been a GM for three other private servers (LMSR, and the other two I forgot) that been shut down for various of reasons, but I don't know any coding. If your willing to teach, I'm willing to learn.

Why you want to be a GM at pulseMS: Since it's becoming a re-newed server, I want to make it a better server and try to make it as best and enjoyable as possible. I want a fresh server where I can participate from beginning to end. Also, I like helping managing the server, like getting rid of hackers, and such. I think it'd be cool to see the server grow popular, with a good community. I want everyone to have a fun time, so I'd host events, but will not be biased with the people I know, and always fair. Overall, I want to join a fun fresh private server with everyone and make pulseMS enjoyable.

Will you leave if you are denied as a GM? As long as the server is good, and I meet cool people and such, I won't leave, even if I get denied.

A little about yourself: I'm an easy-going person, easy to become friends with, and nice (Most of the time), but I am NOT a pushover. I love meeting new people, graphic designing, and being unique. If you respect me then I'll respect you. I won't go anal and cuss you out if you annoy me, and always love helping people (Even the annoying ones).

I give good advice to those who need it, and if you ask me something, I'll answer you bluntly. I won't sugar-coat my words to make you feel better, if your asking me seriously.
I'm culturely diverse. I know alittle spanish, fluent english, vietnamese, french, and alittle korean.
I'm currently a sophmore, so I don't have that much work piled on me, so I will be on more than occasionally. If you need help, either in the server or not, I'm always available on aim, or e-mail. I do believe in second chances, but never take things for granted.

Overall, I think if I get chosen, it'd be a fun experience working with everyone, and if not, I think it'd still be fun to play the new version when it comes out.

How long have you been playing PulseMS? I haven't played the server yet, since it's still being fixed, but I'm hoping to play it soon.

u should read the sticky again....
Back to top Go down
isabella
Banned

Female
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Tofu's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tofu's GM App.   Tofu's GM App. EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:32 pm

TofuBeast wrote:

Experience: (as in being a GM, if u know any coding languages, etc.) I have been a GM for three other private servers (LMSR, and the other two I forgot) that been shut down for various of reasons, but I don't know any coding. If your willing to teach, I'm willing to learn.

Why you want to be a GM at pulseMS: Since it's becoming a re-newed server, I want to make it a better server and try to make it as best and enjoyable as possible. I want a fresh server where I can participate from beginning to end. Also, I like helping managing the server, like getting rid of hackers, and such. I think it'd be cool to see the server grow popular, with a good community. I want everyone to have a fun time, so I'd host events, but will not be biased with the people I know, and always fair. Overall, I want to join a fun fresh private server with everyone and make pulseMS enjoyable.

Will you leave if you are denied as a GM? As long as the server is good, and I meet cool people and such, I won't leave, even if I get denied.

A little about yourself: I'm an easy-going person, easy to become friends with, and nice (Most of the time), but I am NOT a pushover. I love meeting new people, graphic designing, and being unique. If you respect me then I'll respect you. I won't go anal and cuss you out if you annoy me, and always love helping people (Even the annoying ones).

Overall, I think if I get chosen, it'd be a fun experience working with everyone, and if not, I think it'd still be fun to play the new version when it comes out.

How long have you been playing PulseMS? I haven't played the server yet, since it's still being fixed, but I'm hoping to play it soon.

u should read the sticky it says u need to play b4 u apply!!!
and plus if u never played when u posted then u dont kno anything about the server even where the npcs are so .............
Back to top Go down
ForbiddenFruit
Crashing
Crashing
ForbiddenFruit

Male
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Tofu's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tofu's GM App.   Tofu's GM App. EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:18 pm

Instead of quoting big walls of text every time, why not just use the oh so simple quick reply form on the bottom of the page on every topic?
Back to top Go down
Lex
I love Boo. [:
I love Boo. [:
Lex

Female
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Tofu's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tofu's GM App.   Tofu's GM App. EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 7:03 pm

First off Isabella, it does not say you must play before applying.
Though, it is a good suggestion so I can get to know people's personalities better. It's NOT a requirement.
Btw, she has played. She made this application before we opened the server.
It would be a good idea to update it though. [:
Back to top Go down
PhinxFyre
Crashing
Crashing
PhinxFyre

Male

Tofu's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tofu's GM App.   Tofu's GM App. EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:50 pm

um i think isabella is a litttle to strict just saying any1 eles fell that same way? she kind of came on then started critisizing alot of stuff. Thius is my oppinion but i think its true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tofu's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tofu's GM App.   Tofu's GM App. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tofu's GM App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseMS :: Forum :: Applications-
Jump to: