PulseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegister

Jonah's GM App.

Go down 
+5
Boo.
PhinxFyre
TofuBeast
ForbiddenFruit
iJoNaH
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
iJoNaH
Flatline
Flatline
iJoNaH

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Jonah's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Jonah's GM App.   Jonah's GM App. EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:31 am

Bleh This isn't going to be a good App but w.e >_>

First Name:
(Lovely)Jonah

Experience (as in being a GM, if u know any coding languages, etc.)
hmm I know some things with the " ! " forgot what's that called ._. I've been a gm for SierraStory, KanyaMS, YourStory, and OurStory. So i know some Basic stuff. The Four Servers were closed down because we didn't have a lot of people. Idk any coding but i'll want to learn one day.

Why you want to be a GM at pulseMS:
i want to be a GM at PulseMS so i can help other people that need help. Another Reason I want to be a GM in PulseMS is that i can Ban some hackers. Another one is that i want to keep your server a good one. I will want to host some events but i'm not that good but i'll learn sooner or later.

Will you leave if you are denied as a GM?:
No i wouldn't leave because i would still want to play your server. I'll only leave if it don't have nice people and if it had not a lot of stuff to use. As in " use " i mean not a lot of NPC's to use. I'll give some time for people to come and the NPC's.

A little about yourself:
My Name is Jonah, u know that from the first question. I'm Asian and uhh the language i speak is Mien. Mien is a language in Thailand. I'm also kinda shy to talk to new people but later on i won't be shy. I learn slowly and if you/someone rushes me i won't learn good. I also like to stalk people while doing " !cheaters ", that's only if they are hackers and only when i'm bored. I also like to make new friends once in a while.

How long have you been playing PulseMS?
Hmm Didn't play yet because it didn't come out yet.

Last edited by iJoNaH on Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ForbiddenFruit
Crashing
Crashing
ForbiddenFruit

Male
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Jonah's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonah's GM App.   Jonah's GM App. EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 2:08 pm

iJoNaH wrote:

First Name:
Jonah

Experience:
hmm I know some things with the " ! " forgot what's that called ._. I played some other servers SierraStory, KanyaMS, YourStory, and OurStory.

With experience, we mean experience with being a GM, and not just playing some servers.

i want to be a GM at PulseMS so i can help other people that need help. Another Reason I want to be a GM in PulseMS is that i can Ban some hackers. Another one is that i want to keep your server a good one.

That's what any average GM should do.

No i wouldn't leave because i would still want to play your server.

This topic looks short enough to believe that you WILL leave if you get denied. I also don't see any dedication to this forum, so that's another reason for me to believe that you will leave if you get denied.

A little about yourself:
My Name is Jonah, u know that from the first question. I'm 12 and about to be 13 in January 20. I'm Asian and uhh the language i speak is Mien. Mien is a language in Thailand.

I think you took the word 'little' a bit too literally. May I suggest looking at other application topics and try again?

Sorry if my comments above were a little bit rude. My suggestions sometimes have a little bit of rudeness in them.
Back to top Go down
TofuBeast
Crashing
Crashing
TofuBeast

Female
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Jonah's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonah's GM App.   Jonah's GM App. EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 4:22 pm

First, I think you should actually read the sticky topic.
"Read Before Applying For GM."

Also, if your serious about applying for Gm, please take it alittle more seriously.

Good luck. (:

Last edited by TofuBeast on Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PhinxFyre
Crashing
Crashing
PhinxFyre

Male
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Jonah's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonah's GM App.   Jonah's GM App. EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 5:19 pm

i think that you should listen to the others respones because i think that they have good ideas. I think that might be a little young to be a gm but im not saying anything.
good luck! afro
Back to top Go down
iJoNaH
Flatline
Flatline
iJoNaH

Male

Jonah's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonah's GM App.   Jonah's GM App. EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 5:57 pm

oh k, I'll be sure to take it more seriously. Thanks for the Tip. Soo should I edit the App?
Back to top Go down
iJoNaH
Flatline
Flatline
iJoNaH

Male

Jonah's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonah's GM App.   Jonah's GM App. EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 6:12 pm

Btw i didn't get question 3. I've been a gm for them. And I'm not lying.
Back to top Go down
ForbiddenFruit
Crashing
Crashing
ForbiddenFruit

Male

Jonah's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonah's GM App.   Jonah's GM App. EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 11:20 am

Quote :
I played some other servers SierraStory, KanyaMS, YourStory, and OurStory.
This is just saying that you've played those servers. So it wasn't clear at all.

And yes, edit you application if possible.
Back to top Go down
PhinxFyre
Crashing
Crashing
PhinxFyre

Male

Jonah's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonah's GM App.   Jonah's GM App. EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 5:24 pm

I have just noticed that you arnt very dedicated to this forum. this is the only topic you have posted on. this might meen you are not going to play even if you get denied. we are doing this only because we want the best and we care for this sever.
good luck still afro
Back to top Go down
PhinxFyre
Crashing
Crashing
PhinxFyre

Male

Jonah's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonah's GM App.   Jonah's GM App. EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 5:35 pm

it is a little obviuos that if its not out then you cant play. what im worried about is how you have not played this sever befor. this means you dont know alot about this sever.
Back to top Go down
iJoNaH
Flatline
Flatline
iJoNaH

Male

Jonah's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonah's GM App.   Jonah's GM App. EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 8:27 pm

ok?...

Where Should i Edit the thing that don't make sense fruit? Angry
Back to top Go down
PhinxFyre
Crashing
Crashing
PhinxFyre

Male

Jonah's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonah's GM App.   Jonah's GM App. EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 9:35 pm

ok dude just going out and posting alot after i told you about it is not the greatist idea. i can look and see what all the new posts and what time they were posted at in the portal Suspect afro
Back to top Go down
ForbiddenFruit
Crashing
Crashing
ForbiddenFruit

Male

Jonah's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonah's GM App.   Jonah's GM App. EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 2:10 pm

Edit it all if possible. The more the better. Add more to it, show us your personality, if there's anything you really look forward to do in future (in reallife, ofcourse). Don't forget to check on your grammar and spellings. Even grammar can be really important.
Back to top Go down
PhinxFyre
Crashing
Crashing
PhinxFyre

Male

Jonah's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonah's GM App.   Jonah's GM App. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:12 pm

Hey lexi wut do u think about this app?
Back to top Go down
Boo.
I love Lex (:
I love Lex (:
Boo.

Male
Number of posts : 59

Jonah's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonah's GM App.   Jonah's GM App. EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 7:16 pm

PhinxFyre wrote:
Hey lexi wut do u think about this app?

D: Lol, Lexie**

Also, just some of the things you said made me curious, ban hackers? Well I mean yeah being a GM its a given banning hackers, but its not all about that. You want to go ban hackers as a GM then this isn't exactly the best server to be a GM in. We want friendly GMs, that don't go out of hiding only when they are at events. We want GMs to just be a normal player (aside from commands) "!cheaters" is also a given, everybody knows certain commands, but you need to learn custom commands that are going to be in this server.
Back to top Go down
iJoNaH
Flatline
Flatline
iJoNaH

Male

Jonah's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonah's GM App.   Jonah's GM App. EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 12:02 am

i Won't Be Hiding All the Time i'll Just Go Stalk if i'm really really Bored.

Does Custom Commands mean " @spinel , @cody" ? o_O"
Back to top Go down
PhinxFyre
Crashing
Crashing
PhinxFyre

Male

Jonah's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonah's GM App.   Jonah's GM App. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 5:56 pm

ok dude its not ust about being the ultimate ban machine and stalk and hide and stuff like that you need to care about the sever and alsohave fun actually playing it to.

hey boo u know y lexi has been like reallyunactive? or is she just a little lazy? lol!
Back to top Go down
Lex
I love Boo. [:
I love Boo. [:
Lex

Female
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Jonah's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonah's GM App.   Jonah's GM App. EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:18 pm

LOLOLOLOLOL I'm extremely lazy. And you can call me Lex. x3

But I'm sorry, I don't really think this is a good application.. XD
Back to top Go down
PhinxFyre
Crashing
Crashing
PhinxFyre

Male

Jonah's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonah's GM App.   Jonah's GM App. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:41 pm

hey lex do u know when the list of gms will be out? just wondering :D lol!
Back to top Go down
iJoNaH
Flatline
Flatline
iJoNaH

Male

Jonah's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonah's GM App.   Jonah's GM App. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:26 pm

Lol okie dokie :P
when is the server gonna come back up again? o_O"
Back to top Go down
Lex
I love Boo. [:
I love Boo. [:
Lex

Female

Jonah's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonah's GM App.   Jonah's GM App. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:45 pm

Hmmm... I think when we get a certain amount of people online is when I'll start to announce GMs. Like say if we had 15 people on, I'd announce another GM so they could help Boo and I out.

It should be done mid January or earlier.
I'm working on it now. >:]
Back to top Go down
isabella
Banned

Female
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Jonah's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonah's GM App.   Jonah's GM App. EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:53 pm

iJoNaH wrote:

First Name:
(Lovely)Jonah

Experience (as in being a GM, if u know any coding languages, etc.)
hmm I know some things with the " ! " forgot what's that called ._. I've been a gm for SierraStory, KanyaMS, YourStory, and OurStory. So i know some Basic stuff. The Four Servers were closed down because we didn't have a lot of people. Idk any coding but i'll want to learn one day.

i want to be a GM at PulseMS so i can help other people that need help. Another Reason I want to be a GM in PulseMS is that i can Ban some hackers. Another one is that i want to keep your server a good one. I will want to host some events but i'm not that good but i'll learn sooner or later.

No i wouldn't leave because i would still want to play your server. I'll only leave if it don't have nice people and if it had not a lot of stuff to use. As in " use " i mean not a lot of NPC's to use. I'll give some time for people to come and the NPC's.

A little about yourself:
My Name is Jonah, u know that from the first question. I'm Asian and uhh the language i speak is Mien. Mien is a language in Thailand. I'm also kinda shy to talk to new people but later on i won't be shy. I learn slowly and if you/someone rushes me i won't learn good. I also like to stalk people while doing " !cheaters ", that's only if they are hackers and only when i'm bored. I also like to make new friends once in a while.

in my eyes i dont think this app is 2 good becouse of 1 thing (ok 2) u want to be an ultimate banning machine somethings can just be jailled for and not bann hammer them everytime they say hi and u go bann hammer on them
2.and everyone knos !cheaters i kno all commands and most codes off by heart try to learn a bit more b4 posting again

well best of luck !!!
[off-topic]all pls read my app and tell me what u think of it please thanks

~~ISABELLA~~~
Back to top Go down
Masrit
Flatline
Flatline

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Jonah's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonah's GM App.   Jonah's GM App. EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 1:23 am

Admin wrote:
Hmmm... I think when we get a certain amount of people online is when I'll start to announce GMs. Like say if we had 15 people on, I'd announce another GM so they could help Boo and I out.

It should be done mid January or earlier.
I'm working on it now. >:]
I looked over all the others apps. Mine fails compared to theres lols
Back to top Go down
Werts
Crashing
Crashing

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Jonah's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonah's GM App.   Jonah's GM App. EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:11 pm

The hell, Isabella, I can hardly understand what you're saying.

Anyway, Jonah, the application's fine. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
ForbiddenFruit
Crashing
Crashing
ForbiddenFruit

Male

Jonah's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonah's GM App.   Jonah's GM App. EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:40 pm

@ Isabella: Ultimate banning machine...? Jonah only said "ban" only once, and that's with the word "hackers" behind that word.
Also, if you'd at least put an effort to your grammar, rather than worrying about somebody else being "an ultimate banning machine", at least people would understand what you're actually trying to say?
Back to top Go down
Lex
I love Boo. [:
I love Boo. [:
Lex

Female

Jonah's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonah's GM App.   Jonah's GM App. EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:34 pm

Btw Jonah, the server has been up for a while. O_O

But, I'm going to have to deny your application.
I just don't think you completely meet my expectations as a GM.
Thanks for applying though, I appreciate it. :]
I hope you continue to stay and play with us, because you seem like a nice guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jonah's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonah's GM App.   Jonah's GM App. Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonah's GM App.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseMS :: Forum :: Applications-
Jump to: