PulseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegister

Eury's GM APP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EuryxD
Crashing
Crashing
EuryxD

Male
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Eury's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Eury's GM APP   Eury's GM APP EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 6:10 pm

First Name: (Lovely) Eury

Experience: (as in being a GM, if u know any coding languages, etc.) i kno some command of ! and all that i kno basically around 90% of it but im not that good at remebering like ID and all that its just to long. I've been a GM in MapleSyrup and StoneSuicuneFTW. i dont kno any coding but if anyone out there can teach me few things i'll be up for it :D.

Why you want to be a GM at pulseMS: Because i wanna help the server grow population since its new i guess and i wanna see how a new community can grow into a nice and loyal community. I will never ever abuse my GM powers and i will not let any hacker mess up our environment too! I will have respect for everyone but if some1 doesnt respect me i'll be nice but if they r really disrespectful and racist stuff like that i will NOT give them MY respect. I will love to help this PS because its new and joining a new community w/ new people i havent seen and never helped would be VERY fun and exciting.

Will you leave if you are denied as a GM? No, i will not leave as long as everyone is nice to everyone or just play around will be fine also, if i get denied and if the community is REALLY bad w/ immature people having innapropriate behavior that offences people really bad i will not have that i will warn them and if they keep going i'll talk to the Admin about this and see what she/he thinks of it. If it continues i will have to give up on ya peoples D:/

A little about yourself: well im Eury, im a really fun person. If i get pick to be a GM i would love to host couples of event :D. Dont be shy to ask me something but please dont ask me to make u a GM or give u a scrolled item or w/e you'll have to win it fair. Im hispanic. i can speak Spanish and English so if u only kno spanish and no1 else knows u can always ask me in spanish anything and english EVERYONE is there for you.

How long have you been playing PulseMS? I've played PulseMS for couple of hours im new to this ps so if anyone out there that can give me a TOUR i'll be happy to enjoy it.

Last edited by EuryxD on Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ForbiddenFruit
Crashing
Crashing
ForbiddenFruit

Male
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Eury's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eury's GM APP   Eury's GM APP EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:28 am

1: Another person who's been GM on MapleSyrup and StoneSuicuneFTW? I'm beginning to believe that those servers allow all people to have GM powers. >_>

2: One of the keys of making a goodlooking application is applying grammar to it. Seeing you didn't apply any in your application, I didn't even bother reading more than just a few lines.
Back to top Go down
EuryxD
Crashing
Crashing
EuryxD

Male

Eury's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eury's GM APP   Eury's GM APP EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 2:15 pm

No they dint allowed random people to be a GM. 1. MapleSyrup is a friend PS so only friends (gm) were in it and about 5-7 ppl were in it that PS is to have fun. and 2. StoneSuicune is da PS where everyone could join but we havent gotten enough people.

Im really sorry about the grammer, i am really bad and if that messes up my application i would like to do it again because i just went for it and dint put much grammar in it or stuff D: sorry!
Back to top Go down
Lex
I love Boo. [:
I love Boo. [:
Lex

Female
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Eury's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eury's GM APP   Eury's GM APP EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:30 am

There is an edit button just in case you wanna use it. O_o
Meh, at least you had some kind of GM experience..
Back to top Go down
EuryxD
Crashing
Crashing
EuryxD

Male

Eury's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eury's GM APP   Eury's GM APP EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:20 pm

kk sorry i wasent on for few days dun think i quitted or anything just visited my cousin to help em move there stuff to another house and all dat.
Back to top Go down
Lex
I love Boo. [:
I love Boo. [:
Lex

Female
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Eury's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eury's GM APP   Eury's GM APP EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:32 pm

Lol, it's alright.
Boo and I were gone for a few days too. [x
Back to top Go down
EuryxD
Crashing
Crashing
EuryxD

Male

Eury's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eury's GM APP   Eury's GM APP EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 8:43 am

well this APP is very quiet O_O' D: Angry Shocked Crying Oops Sad
Back to top Go down
Ch
Flatline
Flatline

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Eury's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eury's GM APP   Eury's GM APP EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 10:38 pm

Maybe it's not the same here, but bumping an application isn't really the best way to help it, more views and comments will come with time and patience, I'm sure. Anyway, good luck (;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eury's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eury's GM APP   Eury's GM APP Empty

Back to top Go down

Eury's GM APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseMS :: Forum :: Applications-
Jump to: