PulseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegister

[IMPORTANT] READ FIRST!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lex
I love Boo. [:
I love Boo. [:
Lex

Female
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-07-31

[IMPORTANT] READ FIRST! Empty
PostSubject: [IMPORTANT] READ FIRST!   [IMPORTANT] READ FIRST! EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:59 pm

List of Staff
Lex (IGN: Lexie) - Admin
Boo/Dan (IGN: Boo) - Admin

We will accept more GMs and FMs as our server grows. Please do not beg or bribe to be a GM/FM, you will be denied that position immediately. Don't bug Lex or Boo too much about being a GM/FM, that might be a disadvantage for you.
Asking questions about being a GM/FM is fine, but asking "Can I be a GM?" every 5 seconds tends to be a bit bothering.
We cannot give you a number of members we must reach before adding a new GM, because some people tend to make many fake accounts just so we can announce one..

Advice before applying:
Read the paragraph before the application form closely.
Follow instructions.
Try to use proper grammar, it would be horrible if we couldn't read your application because of this!
Introduce yourself in the Introduction forum before applying.
Don't lie, we know when you are.
USE OUR FORM; NOT YOUR OWN!!!
If someone gives you adive in your application; We suggest you take it. We don't give out advice for fun, we do it to help you.

Most importantly...

Try not having your first post be an application. Having posts before applying is a major advantage because we'll know your personality more. Personality plays a huge role in our selection, more than experience. So don't be afraid if you don't have experience. As long as you be yourself, we might just give you a chance to get the experience you need.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to ask Boo or myself.
Back to top Go down

[IMPORTANT] READ FIRST!
Page 1 of 1