PulseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegister

Masrit's GM App

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Masrit
Flatline
Flatline

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Masrit's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Masrit's GM App   Masrit's GM App EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:32 pm

First Name: Lovely Kara

IGN: Masrit

Experience: I am currently a GM and Admin in Slice-MS which just recently updated to a v62 server. I have created their website for it as well. I know almost all the codes or maps and normal Gm commands.

Why you want to be a GM at pulseMS: I would like to be a GM for pulseMS to ensure that the server is a friendly place to play. To help out with all those who need help in game and off, to greet new players and teach them about the server. To warn them about hacking and if I catch them give them warnings before following the procedure if they don't stop.
I also have a few awesome Events that can be done. Make the Server fun so many users will come and play and stay in this awesome server. I could also recruit people from my own server to here as well.

Will you leave if you are denied as a GM? No, Maplestory is fun and a great way to meet new people. And since I do have alot of time on my hand I could still help new members but not as well as a GM

A little about yourself: I live in Canada, if you want to know where I'll say in a PM. I like to play sports, games, read and write mostly. I love helping people the most cause it just feels good when the person feels happy after wards. I am home schooled so I would be able to play almost all the time. I am Half German and can write and read German and a little bit of french although not that much

How long have you been playing PulseMS? As soon as I can log in >.<

I know i am new here but I hope that I can make some good friends. I have msn or Yahoo and even Aim if you want. PM me or I might just place them up here later when I have reason to

Last edited by Masrit on Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ch
Flatline
Flatline

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Masrit's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masrit's GM App   Masrit's GM App EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:23 pm

I suggest you re-read the GM sticky. Read it carefully (:
Back to top Go down
Lex
I love Boo. [:
I love Boo. [:
Lex

Female
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Masrit's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masrit's GM App   Masrit's GM App EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:28 pm

Quote :
Experience: I am currently a GM and Admin in Slice-MS which just recently updated to a v62 server. I have created their website for it as well. I know almost all the codes or maps and normal Gm commands.

I'm looking for dedicated people to be my GMs. Being GM in two servers means you'll have to split your playing time between the two and eventually, you'll become more dedicated to one or the other.
I suggest you continue to be a GM/Admin at Slice-MS, and if you'd like to just relax and play here, that's completely fine. =]

But I'm going to have to deny your FM and GM application.
Sorry and thank you for applying at pulseMS.
Back to top Go down
PhinxFyre
Crashing
Crashing
PhinxFyre

Male
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Masrit's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masrit's GM App   Masrit's GM App EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:38 pm

its ok masirt. but were r more posts? i think he left because u said no lex.
Back to top Go down
Blanket
Crashing
Crashing
Blanket

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Masrit's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masrit's GM App   Masrit's GM App EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 9:53 pm

Let's not post in dead topics.

And yeah, he has left. It really is sad how dishonest people will get.
Yet another reason not to pick him.

He also has another server to help/run, so if he didn't get it, why would he stay and be a minority here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Masrit's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masrit's GM App   Masrit's GM App Empty

Back to top Go down

Masrit's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseMS :: Forum :: Applications-
Jump to: