PulseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegister

Money on global maplestory

Go down 
+4
TofuBeast
slickin
Blanket
YohAsakura
8 posters
AuthorMessage
YohAsakura
Pee-On
Pee-On

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Money on global maplestory Empty
PostSubject: Money on global maplestory   Money on global maplestory EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:22 pm

How much money have you spent on maple story global i have over 500$ on that game and is i will be donating on this game instead of a game that training is slow and boring -_- so guys how much have you spent?
Back to top Go down
Blanket
Crashing
Crashing
Blanket

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Money on global maplestory   Money on global maplestory EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 1:33 pm

Whoa, let's not embarrass ourselves here. =p

Between my brother and I, we've spent well over $1500. Also taking into consideration that he had a job at the time and had nothing better to spend it on. :3
Back to top Go down
slickin
Pee-On
Pee-On

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Money on global maplestory   Money on global maplestory EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 6:08 pm

how do i download the client O.O?
Back to top Go down
TofuBeast
Crashing
Crashing
TofuBeast

Female
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Money on global maplestory   Money on global maplestory EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 6:39 pm

@slickin;
First, you need to download hamachi and coonect to the server to access the website.
then go to download, and baam, you get to play. :3

I personally, have only spent.. hmm.. 10$.
Back to top Go down
isabella
Banned

Female
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Money on global maplestory   Money on global maplestory EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:16 pm

ive spent like 2k maybe 3k cos i got the money to spend on it..... but like i bought like 50k nx at a time and also i gifted alot to my freinds and my bf(irl cos his credit card wouldent work so had to) well anyways i have plenty of money to spend on stuff so i can aford to spend over 10k on pointless stuff like i spent over 30k euro on my new car(handa civic type R)(jap car)
Back to top Go down
Werts
Crashing
Crashing

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Money on global maplestory   Money on global maplestory EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 12:35 am

Once I got my parents to spend ten bucks.

But never would I ever spent my own money on something that should be available to me forever. Expiration dates, ha.

I suppose it's the novelty of it and the time, including the amount of value you put into that time, into it, and that makes sense, but, especially with those prices, I can't be help but feel I'm hideously used and cheated if I actually spent money in the cash shop.
Back to top Go down
DUCKY
Flatline
Flatline
DUCKY

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Money on global maplestory   Money on global maplestory EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 1:11 am

i havent
just dont think its worth it scratch ...

BECAUSE THERES A GREAT PRIVATE SERVER LIKE PULSE MS!! afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
iskate
Crashing
Crashing
iskate

Male
Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Money on global maplestory   Money on global maplestory EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:23 pm

lmao tbh i got to about lvl 50 on gms and then i was just like, fuck this. and went to pservers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Money on global maplestory   Money on global maplestory Empty

Back to top Go down

Money on global maplestory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseMS :: Other :: Maplestory Related-
Jump to: