PulseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegister

read please....................

Go down 
+5
TofuBeast
Ch
Boo.
Lex
isabella
9 posters
AuthorMessage
isabella
Banned

Female
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-01-06

read please.................... Empty
PostSubject: read please....................   read please.................... EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 9:46 pm

HI.

due to some rudeness of the Admins Of Pulse MS i will have to repost this again.

well basicaly ive decided to QUIT maplestory not just this server but i will still be on some times just not rly rly active :)

(also i would like to know why my other post got deleted
Lexie...........)
Back to top Go down
Lex
I love Boo. [:
I love Boo. [:
Lex

Female
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: read please....................   read please.................... EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 9:54 pm

First, Isabella,
I did not delete your post, but rather, move it.
Making an "Im leaving" topic does not mean it needs to be in announcements.
I moved it to the "Everything else" forum, just like the others.

Secondly,
Calling me rude without using that thing called your brain to look to see if your topic is still here, would've been quite nice.
Accusing people of things they didn't do, is beyond rude.

We'll miss you.

As with your other topic, I'm also moving this one.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Boo.
I love Lex (:
I love Lex (:
Boo.

Male
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: read please....................   read please.................... EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:49 pm

isabella wrote:
HI.

due to some rudeness of the Admins Of Pulse MS i will have to repost this again.

well basicaly ive decided to QUIT maplestory not just this server but i will still be on some times just not rly rly active :)

(also i would like to know why my other post got deleted
Lexie...........)

Admins of PulseMS?

Few things, what I'm about to say will most likely be extremely rude, and completely unprofessional. You know what, I might be speaking for quite a few people on this forum, or infact, the majority of PulseMS.

Listen you e-thug, get the fuck outta here. You come sTROLLING(Blanket you know what I mean, she is an obvious troll) into this server causing drama with Eury, Frank, Thi, and multiple people. You bitch people out all the time and accuse people all the time (With horrible spelling which just makes it much more annoying.) I thought you were alriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight but you know what; there have been countless times where Lexie has stuck up for you, let people know not to accuse you of anything, or even make you mad. A perfect example would be with the whole Eury incident. Not only Lexie, I'm sure Thi (Tofu) and Frank (Werts) have stuck up for you as well. You also take constructive criticism WAY too serious. Its constructive, take it and build from it, my 6 year old sister takes criticism, its something you learn back in kindergarden or in elementary school.

For you: http://www.lifehack.org/articles/communication/how-to-handle-criticism.html

Over all, shut you mouth. Thats right, I'm done being nice and "professional" (If I was ever professional in the beginning) with you. You are welcome back anytime you want, but this is seriously;
My last fucking warning

Show some respect & decency.

I 100% promise you Isabella, if I hear another accusation, drama, or conflict related directly to you, expect a tasty ban.

PROTIP: Back off; don't even start anything with anybody. Be grateful and talk with the community. Take Frank, James, Thi, James (Blanket), Eury, and a few others as example. Especially don't start anything with Lex, it won't end good.

/end rage
Back to top Go down
isabella
Banned

Female
Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: read please....................   read please.................... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 7:25 pm

aight ok u said im unprofecinal? lets see a little pic shall me?

[img]read please.................... Boocussingoutkat[/img]

well i think your very profecinal right?*surcastic*

what me and eury say has nothing to do with u and now were pretty freindly(we dont fight)and if u were trying for GM i doubth ud like it if somone came onto your app and basicly said YOUR APP IS SHIT!! in fancy words..... and who needs crap BOO anyway?

O AND BTW THIS WAS CONSTRUTIVE CRITISUSM
and im sorry for the remark of u deleting my post i honestly tought u did becouse i looked at EVERY post in diffrent topics and i couldent find :) im senserly sorry for that
and i never picked anything with lexie did i? i dont think i did *not surcastic* so whats the problem?our should i say whats YOUR problem

EXCLAMER: THIS WAS DIRECTLY TO BOO NOONE ELSE SO YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY STUFF ABOUT THIS AND IF U THINK U PULLING AN INOCENT ACT ON ME BOO U GOT ANOTHER THING COMMING IVE SEEN U TALK TO PEOPPLE IN "PRIVET" BUT U SAY IT U WERE RLY RLY MEAN!!!
Back to top Go down
Lex
I love Boo. [:
I love Boo. [:
Lex

Female

PostSubject: Re: read please....................   read please.................... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:26 pm

Really? Are you really playing the blackmail card?
Well then, let's see what you've said that's been unprofessional.

isabella wrote:
I think not so stfu and get a life ok? and tofu can get a fucking life aswell go get freinds(if thats possible)and not be nerd and i bet u if u go onto anyones app tofu wrote u dident read the sticky wahhwahhwahhh.STFU WE DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT U THINK OR TOFU SO STFU GET A LIKE AND GET FREINDS OK ? YOUR JUST UPSET BECOUSE I LEFT YOUR NOOB GUILD AND THEY EVEN SAID IT IN THE COMMENT ABOVE SOMEWHERE NOW GET A LIFE.

~!FUCK U AND TOFU!~
isabella wrote:
wtf like if i wanted to id start saying shit back but no i dont write on your app's that....
you dont kno coding
your shit experice in being gm youve never owned a server u prob dont even kno codes like equip codes or anything
yall shouldent even post a crappy ass app u dont have expericne in anything private servers need like grapic desing javascript or anything like that and i be no of u ever had any private server stuff ever and yall bullshitting when becouse stonesusideMS
gave like first 20 people gm and on most of your apps youve had like gm powers for like a week that nothing....... well if u keep it up i wont go so easy im not a fu*king rag doll so dont do what u want to me OK? now stfu
isabella wrote:
isabella wrote:
IF U THINK U PULLING AN INOCENT ACT ON ME BOO U GOT ANOTHER THING COMMING

These are only from Forum posts. The list would be MUCH LONGER if I SS'ed every mean thing you said on PulseMS.
So Isabella, please shut the fuck up.
Why don't you stay out of other peoples conversation?
Posting that conversation completely contradicts your exclaimer.
And another thing about your "exclaimer";
We DO have a right to say stuff about this. You chose to post this on the internet, and we can do whatever we want.

That conversation was between Boo and a hacker. A girl that we asked professionally and politely SEVERAL times to stop or leave. She continuously lied to us, and was not being good on hamachi. That resulted in Boo saying those things, because she was too much of a hard head to get the memo when we said it politely.

By the way Isabella, your fight with Eury had everything to do with us.
You were constantly disrupting the peace in PulseMS, due to your little fight.
People made complaints, which made this OUR business too.

Everything you do on PulseMS effects us, and honestly, posting the things above me is the fucking stupidest thing you've ever done.
Do you really think you can get away with insulting a GM? I really don't think so. Ha, and trying to blackmail one is even worse. Threatening a GM in your exclaimer is also another dumbass move.

I don't recall you being the owner of the internet, so stop acting all high and mighty, as if you're so innocent and we're just picking on your for no reason.

If you are planning to continue flooding our server with the blackmail, horrible grammar, and ingorance;
I suggest you find a different server to inflict your oh so lovely insults and bad grammar upon.

Sorry for being rude to you Isabella, but I don't think you really get what we're saying to you, and you take things the wrong way. Also, Boo's my boyfriend, so when you start insulting him, I get VERY offended. So excuse me if I sound completely mean; and I'm not gonna lie, I meant for it to sound mean. Why? Because you were being a jerk too.
Btw; Boo never said you started anything with me. He just said it wouldn't be a good idea to start anything with me.

Random side note while I'm mad:
It really pisses me off when you post pictures of people that aren't even you.
Do you really have that low of a self esteem that you have to pretend to be someone you're not?

That is all.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Ch
Flatline
Flatline

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: read please....................   read please.................... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:27 pm

I guess I'll follow the trend.
Though you're banned, and this simply isn't worth the time of day. So I'll keep it short and sweet.

You complain about rudeness from the administrators of the server, what the fuck have you been doing this whole time? You don't deserve an ounce of fucking respect from any of us, you've showed all of us nothing but hostility and utter bullshit the entire time you've been here. Quite honestly, the second I saw your bold "QUIT" I nearly gave tears of joy.
I was damn tired of you, especially after that night where you insisted on cursing me out while I was trying to help you, after you clearly broke one of the most clear rules, and instead of taking the help and not even needing to appreciate it, just say 'okay' you felt the need to become hostile; and frankly, I don't appreciate it. You've got no right to be calling anybody rude.

Goodbye.
Back to top Go down
TofuBeast
Crashing
Crashing
TofuBeast

Female
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: read please....................   read please.................... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 11:38 pm

I'm only here to point out a few mistakes: (:
Quote :
somone came onto your app and basicly said YOUR APP IS SHIT!!
Noone called your application 'shit', you called everyone elses 'shit'. o_o;
Hypocrite.

Quote :
who needs crap BOO anyway?
Your the one starting the crap. o_o;

Quote :
O AND BTW THIS WAS CONSTRUTIVE CRITISUSM
There was nothing constructive about everything you said, on the other hand, it was rather offensive, since your bashing our oh-so-lovely admins.

Quote :
IVE SEEN U TALK TO PEOPPLE IN "PRIVET" BUT U SAY IT U WERE RLY RLY MEAN!!!
... what? o_o;

You will be DEARLY missed. (Sarcastic)
Quote :
That is how you spell it.

I really thought there was no more issues, but insulting admins is a big no-no. o_o;
Back to top Go down
Boo.
I love Lex (:
I love Lex (:
Boo.

Male

PostSubject: Re: read please....................   read please.................... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 11:46 pm

Take her as an example guys. Sorry for the server delays also, we'll be done soon.
Back to top Go down
Lex
I love Boo. [:
I love Boo. [:
Lex

Female

PostSubject: Re: read please....................   read please.................... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 11:50 pm

Ch wrote:
the second I saw your bold "QUIT" I nearly gave tears of joy.
Lmfao. (:
TofuBeast wrote:
... what? o_o;
Haha Thi, I like how you post what I was thinking when I first read that. XD

Booooo you ruined mah funnn. =O <33
Ily for that. xD <3
Back to top Go down
Werts
Crashing
Crashing

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: read please....................   read please.................... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 12:26 am

Eh, is this the first ban of PulseMS?

That'd be pretty cool. There's always a first for everything. :)

I remember my first ban on my own website I administrate. It's almost like... almost like a rite of passage. It was a situation similar to Isabella's, only I was too nice to do a full ban - I did a six month ban and he just kept coming back until eventually I just permanently banned him.

Enough of my trials and tribulations.

I'd post many more examples, but I don't even have to (not to mention the chat logs I keep are stored far away at the moment). It's evident. Maybe I'll do so later but again, there's not much need.

Maybe she'll grow as a person from this experience. I certainly hope so, and if that is the case, then we've all done her some good.

I hope to meet her again the future.

Everyone else who has posted before me in this topic, very nicely said.
Back to top Go down
ForbiddenFruit
Crashing
Crashing
ForbiddenFruit

Male
Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: read please....................   read please.................... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:53 am

To prevent further argueing, I think it'd be best if this topic gets locked.. Right..?
Back to top Go down
Werts
Crashing
Crashing

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: read please....................   read please.................... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 4:49 pm

I don't mean to seem like I'm calling any shots, but I believe a root IP ban is in order.

And in a sense, Bella, Lex does own a company: PulseMS. You and I are mere players in her game (in more than one sense), willing fully.

And no, Lex doesn't need to defend Boo, however, due to the close emotional attachment felt between the two of them, you could say all insults to Boo are taken by Lex personally as well, and obviously vice versa.

Isabella, you'll see and thank us one day. But for now, I bid adieu.
Back to top Go down
Blanket
Crashing
Crashing
Blanket

Male
Number of posts : 215

PostSubject: Re: read please....................   read please.................... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 7:14 pm

Christ! She spelled company right. :/

James time.

There were so many wrong things that you have made in this two day period, Isa. One mistake that you have made is the fact that you insulted a pretty group of intellectuals such as ourselves. Especially when this is the internet and some of these intellectuals have the ability to fuck with your computer. Also, I'm sure the screenshot of Boo and Lexie kicking that person out was pliable. We've all come to know them pretty well, and even though we may not know them personally, we know them enough to judge wether what they did was under good circumstances or not. In this case, I can tell that the person easily ticked Dan off, and if you spoke to him long enough, you can determine that he is definately a well mannered person and is not easily tempered.

Regarding the much earlier posts: Very bad decision. Even if you decided to stay on the forums, do you really think that they'll let this go? I'm sorry, but like killing someone and getting caught, this is the end of the road. Your relationship with PMS will end here, in this thread.

wrote:
FUCK YOU LEXIE YOUR A LITTLE BITCH
wrote:
BOOO GO FUCK YOUR DEAD GRANDMOTHER
Wow. If words can discribe this stupidity, then allow me to brand them to you.

Know that if you read this and still continued to post negatively I'll ask Lexie or Boo for your IP. If they feel what I'm doing is out of order and don't wish to give it to me, I'll get it on my own.
This is not a threat, this is a warning. Make one more wrong choice and I'll be visiting your anti virus first.
Back to top Go down
Boo.
I love Lex (:
I love Lex (:
Boo.

Male

PostSubject: Re: read please....................   read please.................... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 7:23 pm

Its all good. Enjoy your IP ban. I don't care if you evade it Isabella, I'll just start leaking personal information.
Back to top Go down
PhinxFyre
Crashing
Crashing
PhinxFyre

Male
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: read please....................   read please.................... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 8:47 pm

lol boo how much do u know about her?

well i have a couple things to say issabella
wrote.
FUCK YOU LEXIE YOUR A LITTLE BITCH

um....why? (-_-)
I dont think swearing at the owner will do u any good.
wrote.
BOOO GO FUCK YOUR DEAD GRANDMOTHER

no. no. no and nooooooo Hey makeing fun of some1s dead grandma (which i dont know is true boo) is totally not cool dont tell them to go fuck them. If you want to see some fucking look online or if u want some go into a dark ally in new york

i just dont like you you totally snapped at me when i tryed to help you so i dont really like you at all.

i just cannot belive that you are finally gone and inside my head was the choir singing the hallelula song.
I bid you a good day miss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: read please....................   read please.................... Empty

Back to top Go down

read please....................
Page 1 of 1