PulseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegister

i thought this was really interesting.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iskate
Crashing
Crashing
iskate

Male
Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-08-06

i thought this was really interesting. Empty
PostSubject: i thought this was really interesting.   i thought this was really interesting. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:33 am

i was reading on the internet (which i do when i get bored) and i stumbled across a website about something called "lucid dreaming" which is were you can control what happens in your dreams and remember them more frequently. i thought this was interesting and heres a link to the website http://www.dreamviews.com/ so idk maybe im just weird, sounds kinda cool to me though, check it out if you have any extra time.
Back to top Go down
Boo.
I love Lex (:
I love Lex (:
Boo.

Male
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: i thought this was really interesting.   i thought this was really interesting. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:16 pm

No, no, no, no, and no.

Yes it sounds like a good idea but there have been cases where people actually don't realize if they are dreaming or not from so much exposure due to mastering lucid dreaming.
Back to top Go down
Werts
Crashing
Crashing

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: i thought this was really interesting.   i thought this was really interesting. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:12 am

Indeed, in that respect, lucid dreaming is dangerous. I myself have gotten confused on reality issues. It truly is fun, though.
Back to top Go down
TofuBeast
Crashing
Crashing
TofuBeast

Female
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: i thought this was really interesting.   i thought this was really interesting. EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:45 pm

I don't usually dream, just a blob of darkness.
But when I do, they are pretty random.

So if I wanted to dream about cupcakes, I could?
Back to top Go down
Blanket
Crashing
Crashing
Blanket

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: i thought this was really interesting.   i thought this was really interesting. EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:42 pm

Well, technically you dream up anything that you want. But it's not easy to do.

I've had two so far, and if you think about it, it's very possible that many people have gotten confused with lucid and reality because you can dream about anything you want.

Thi, you always have dreams when you go to sleep, you just can't remember them. It's the same thing with me. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i thought this was really interesting.   i thought this was really interesting. Empty

Back to top Go down

i thought this was really interesting.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseMS :: Other :: Spam-
Jump to: