PulseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegister

Lovely Yuki GM Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki
Pee-On
Pee-On
Yuki

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Lovely Yuki GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Lovely Yuki GM Application   Lovely Yuki GM Application EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:18 pm

First Name:
Rolf

IGN:
(Lovely) Yuki

Experience: (as in being a GM, if u know any coding languages, etc.)
I have been a GM at both Maplesyrup and StoneSuicineMS, from which I know most of the
!-commands (about 70%). The codes for maps and such are in another file that I have, and with that I know all the basics, I guess. I cant rembember all the codes, because there are simply way to many to do so. I don't know much about coding though, but I would love to learn about it!

Why you want to be a GM at pulseMS:
I like helping people. Helping them is something I always did, and what I will always do too. GM's have a major responsibility, and I completely respect that. I know I will have to bear with alot of pressure coming from the players, IF I'll become a GM. My personal goals are more as experience in coding, how the server is attractive and such, so that can help me if I ever want to do the education I want (Games&Interaction). I lack alot of knowlege in that area and I'd like to study it more. I will respect all the things that are required for this job. Anyway, I have alot of free time, so I can go hunt down hackers and such when I'm bored (which I am most of the time :D).

Will you leave if you are denied as a GM?
No, I wont leave. That's the reason why I still play maplestory; I just cant leave my buddies :D. I'm just gonna have to start at 0.

A little about yourself:
So, my name is Rolf. I'm 16 years old, and my hobby is drawing. I like drawing and I really want to continue working with it. In the future I want to do the education "Games and Interaction", which has to do with designing game levels/characters and coding (stuff like that ^-^). I live in the Netherlands, my timezone is GMT+1. I can speak Dutch and English. I'm kind and patient, and I can have alot of pressure, and I have alot of free time (Yaaay~). I'm in the 4th year of secondary school.
And eeh.. that's basically me :3

How long have you been playing PulseMS?
It hasn't been online for to long (about a few hours now), for beta testing only atm. However, I did play maplestory eversince the official release (after the beta).

I'd love to have a reply to this application :D

HF PLAYING PulseMS, when it has officially aired :3

*Currently I won't be able to play as much as I would. This is because there's a test week coming soon, so I have to study alot. And also I have to paint for drawing lessons, I have an A1 paper, REALLY BIG, so I have to work on it alot ;O. OH, I'm rethinking the application I did, since I recently started to play Global MapleStory again. Actually I liked it better then I did before I joined the private servers... I'm just a bit confused about my life >.<*

Last edited by Yuki on Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ForbiddenFruit
Crashing
Crashing
ForbiddenFruit

Male
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Yuki GM Application   Lovely Yuki GM Application EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:24 am

Hmm, another person from The Netherlands ;o
Your application looks nice. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Pee-On
Pee-On
Yuki

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Yuki GM Application   Lovely Yuki GM Application EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:56 am

ForbiddenFruit wrote:
Hmm, another person from The Netherlands ;o
Your application looks nice. Good luck!

Yeah I can't help that I was born here, and tnx :P
Back to top Go down
PhinxFyre
Crashing
Crashing
PhinxFyre

Male
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Yuki GM Application   Lovely Yuki GM Application EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:35 am

looks good you seem like a good person
good luck!
Back to top Go down
Lex
I love Boo. [:
I love Boo. [:
Lex

Female
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Yuki GM Application   Lovely Yuki GM Application EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 3:49 pm

Denied;
But thanks for applying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Yuki GM Application   Lovely Yuki GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Lovely Yuki GM Application
Page 1 of 1