PulseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegister

Lovely Ch's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ch
Flatline
Flatline

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Lovely Ch's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Lovely Ch's GM Application   Lovely Ch's GM Application EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 12:51 am

First Name: Lovely James

IGN: Chio

Experience: (as in being a GM, if u know any coding languages, etc.) I have five years experience being an administrator / moderator for several different clans(Guilds, groups, etc) in a game called Jedi Academy in and out of game. Currently I am a mid-level administrator for a clan in this very game and have been for a year come the sixteenth. I have experience with being a GM in Maple Story, but not for players as I have only started up my own server to play around with, so I am familiar with the GM commands but not with how to work with players on there, I'm sure its quite similar to how it is in Jedi Academy.

Why you want to be a GM at pulseMS: I thoroughly enjoy helping people, and I feel as if I am good at it. I am likable, I like to think and am willing to work with anybody, even if they're not willing to work with me. I enjoy the art of negotiation, and reasoning and once more, I feel as if I am good at it. I am generally very nice to people, I am extremely patient, and if I am accepted I would hope to act as more of a friend than a Gamemaster for others.

Will you leave if you are denied as a GM? Of course not, what would be the point? Why would I want to set myself to play such a narrow role as just GM? That's simply greedy, power hungry even, I didn't leave Global MS because they didn't make me a GM.

A little about yourself: I am sixteen, I play guitar and I have been for three years now and have been playing piano for nine years. I am in a band called Kansas City Morgue but we are changing our name quite soon, but it's what some would call "Deathcore" which is like the new version of death metal or whatever one would like to call it. I enjoy philosophy and forming deep concepts about the mysteries of life such as religion, life in other worlds, and many other things, and am always willing to have a discussion about said things. I enjoy video games to an extent, but Maple Story is one I have grown attached to and have been playing it for around four years now, I may be wrong, but I believe that is how long. I am an extreme hater of physical activity. I have played every game made by Nexon, other than that one dancing game, but I'm really not into those kind of things, but Maple Story has got to be the best. I'm honestly not so formal when you get to know me, but it is nature to me at this point and time. I think that sums my life up.

How long have you been playing PulseMS? A night.

---

Thank you for viewing my application. I hope to see you all on the game and forum. Good day.

-Ch

Last edited by Ch on Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lex
I love Boo. [:
I love Boo. [:
Lex

Female
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Ch's GM Application   Lovely Ch's GM Application EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 12:37 pm

Please update your application James. [:
Thanks for applying. :3
Back to top Go down
Werts
Crashing
Crashing

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Ch's GM Application   Lovely Ch's GM Application EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:23 pm

Best of luck, James.
Back to top Go down
Ch
Flatline
Flatline

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Ch's GM Application   Lovely Ch's GM Application EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:13 am

Upon re-reading and reading other applications, I realized that I needed to put "Lovely" before my name in here too, I was under the impression I only needed to put it before the application post. And if I'm mistaken, then my name is just more lovely.
Back to top Go down
Lex
I love Boo. [:
I love Boo. [:
Lex

Female
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Ch's GM Application   Lovely Ch's GM Application EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:23 pm

It's fine either way, I realized that you read the paragraph since you put lovely on the topic name. [:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Ch's GM Application   Lovely Ch's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Lovely Ch's GM Application
Page 1 of 1