PulseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegister

Lovely Werts' GM Application.

Go down 
+2
TofuBeast
Werts
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Werts
Crashing
Crashing

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Lovely Werts' GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Lovely Werts' GM Application.   Lovely Werts' GM Application. EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 3:57 pm

First Name: Lovely Frank.

IGN: Lovely Werts. ;)

Experience: (as in being a GM, if u know any coding languages, etc.): I have not been a GM for any "public" private server before (I have experience being a GM and using the respective commands in a server of my friends', but with being a GM and interacting with normal players, I have none); however, I have three years' experience moderating a small community (one which I have many cherished memories of) and over a year of experience being a forum administrator. I have held other, smaller positions of leadership in online communities as well. A notable addition is the fact that I have also been a server administrator for a Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy for a rather large clan; therefore, I have experience in all sorts of commutative mediums. Unfortunately, I do not knowing any coding languages; but I can speak Spanish and Japanese (a little bit) if that at all helps. :P

Why you want to be a GM at pulseMS: I want to be a GM, quite simply, because I have been playing MapleStory, both GMS and private servers, since its beta release, and all my time I have been playing, the feeling of being a GM has eluded me. The feeling of helping people is always pleasant; I'm very polite to all ranges of people who come in my contact. I'm an extremely friendly person, and will never hesitate to answer the inquiries of a struggling player, and not only will I do it, but I will find immense joy out of it - simply through helping. I would promote many different, exiting events in a logical, concise, organized fashion, which would be fun both to me and player. I would twist the standards of being a GM and bring it above and beyond its conventions. Obviously, I would take my job very seriously, and would never tolerate anything which would go against the morals of the server. I know what it's like to be a player, and I know what players want and what they feel, and I will deliver to both them and you. I will frequently, and always, do everything in my power to make PMS a better and happier place to play this beloved game which we all take passion in.

Will you leave if you are denied as a GM?: No. This seems like a good server, and I'll enjoy myself here regardless.

A little about yourself: Well, I have multiple hobbies which I thoroughly enjoy: guitar, piano, video editing, writing fiction and poetry, video games (which include MapleStory and its respective servers, both official and private), reading all kinds of literature, film history, cinematography, linguistics, computer programming, philosophy, physics, quantum physics, sociology, psychology, and history of any sort. My favorite book is House of Leaves. As far as my passions for life, I'm still in that adolescent stage of "unsure what to do with my life". This doesn't mean I don't have any goals - I just have so many there's no way to get them all accomplished in one lifetime. :D I hope this application doesn't seem too dry; I'm quite a lively person, I just can't shake off this "serious" persona when I'm doing something professional such as applying for a job - I would, when the time comes, don this persona again for when the time calls for, but I'm quite a bubbly person, ha ha.

How long have you been playing PulseMS?: This is my first visit here, so I haven't played PMS once. I will take a stroll through the server later today, though. :)

---

I hope you wouldn't mind if I added an extra word to you at the end of this application right here; quite simply, I would be absolutely elated if I were to be accepted. I thank you for your time and consideration, and even if I am not accepted, I will still do everything in my ability to help this server, and will be active on it. So, quite simply, thank you for the sheer opportunity - I treat everything in life as an experience to be valued, whether good or bad. Thank you very much, PMS.
Back to top Go down
TofuBeast
Crashing
Crashing
TofuBeast

Female
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Werts' GM Application.   Lovely Werts' GM Application. EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:23 pm

Wow, I think this is an amazing application.
I hope to work together as Gm's or just as regular members.

Good luck :D
Back to top Go down
Boo.
I love Lex (:
I love Lex (:
Boo.

Male
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Werts' GM Application.   Lovely Werts' GM Application. EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:36 pm

I like it. Simple as that, stick around.

Also, sorry everybody for the absences the past few days, currently I'm a mess.
Back to top Go down
ForbiddenFruit
Crashing
Crashing
ForbiddenFruit

Male
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Werts' GM Application.   Lovely Werts' GM Application. EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:09 am

You look like a really nice person. Whether you have or haven't interacted with the average normal player as GM, I think you will do fine. As GM you don't have to feel responsible for everything or have to be a leader of a great group or something. As long as you'll act like yourself, help people and have fun, you'll do an excellent job as a GM.
Back to top Go down
Angela
Pee-On
Pee-On

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: GM Application   Lovely Werts' GM Application. EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:40 pm

Hey~
Nice GM Application
Hope you get in :)
Back to top Go down
isabella
Banned

Female
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Werts' GM Application.   Lovely Werts' GM Application. EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 4:14 pm

Heya.
Nice app

Good Luck.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Werts' GM Application.   Lovely Werts' GM Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Lovely Werts' GM Application.
Page 1 of 1