PulseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegister

~~~isabella gm app~~~~~

Go down 
+7
Ch
ForbiddenFruit
Werts
Blanket
TofuBeast
Masrit
isabella
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
isabella
Banned

Female
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-01-06

~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:36 pm

hey thank's, for reading, my gm app, pls read all of it thank's !

first name:[lovely hehhe]Isabella. OhNo

IGN: Isabella lols. Wink

Experience: (as in being a GM, if u know any coding languages, etc.) I've had plenty of experience ,in being gm. Ive been gm on over 7 diffrent private server :P . Yes i kno c++ and javascript pretty flunt. Ive scripted and coded SkylineMS and that has all scrips' in world, i can code custom PQ's, (my best one took 10hour's to code, lol's and i can change the stat's, of equips and stuff)

Why you want to be a GM at pulseMS:Becouse i think i can help this server to grow, i have plenty experience, in GM, admin and owner.I kno how mutch pressure owners are under. Having me as a gm, will take some of the weight off your shoulders.
I have experience in advertising, making vid's and banner's, recruting also. OhNo I CAN SPEEK ENGLISH SPANISH(KINDA) FRENCH(GOOD ENOUGH) AND GERMAN (VERY GOOD)

Will you leave if you are denied as a GM?Of course ill stay, and help the gms and maplers', if people leave becouse they not gm then it just shows that there greedy and would use there powers in the rong way :)

A little about yourself:my name is isabella, im a fun loving girl. I love music and sports and i love maple also i love helping people

How long have you been playing PulseMS?Not long but ill play it till its shut down (not trying to make people deprested lol's) and i also go on fourm's alot and help people with problem's. Ive owned over 5 server's so i kno about being staff and im not those lazy gms that stay in fm all day and do nothing but just be mean to people(even tho i love fm lol's ) OhNo a vote for me, is a vote for a better server!!!!!*ok dont go copright on me now*

click link to banner i made

https://s347.photobucket.com/albums/p457/maplejungle/?action=view¤t=4.jpg

EDITED: i edited becouse it had next to no grammer in it

!isabella!

Last edited by isabella on Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:17 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Masrit
Flatline
Flatline

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:44 pm

Hehe, Nice app
Goodluck ^.^
Back to top Go down
TofuBeast
Crashing
Crashing
TofuBeast

Female
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:44 pm

You sound pretty serious about being a Gm.
I hope you have time to ACTUALLY read the sticky note, instead of copying the answers and answering them.
Also, please re-read your application, and show some work into it.
For example, fixing your spelling errors.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
isabella
Banned

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:39 pm

TofuBeast wrote:
You sound pretty serious about being a Gm.
I hope you have time to ACTUALLY read the sticky note, instead of copying the answers and answering them.
Also, please re-read your application, and show some work into it.
For example, fixing your spelling errors.

Good luck.
i read both fm and gm sticky notes very clearly
Back to top Go down
isabella
Banned

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:42 pm

Masrit wrote:
Hehe, Nice app
Goodluck ^.^
ty!!! OhNo
Back to top Go down
TofuBeast
Crashing
Crashing
TofuBeast

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:48 pm

isabella wrote:

I hope you read it MORE CAREFULLY, because there is some important information you should apply to your application.

That's all.
Back to top Go down
isabella
Banned

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 2:03 am

TofuBeast wrote:
isabella wrote:

I hope you read it MORE CAREFULLY, because there is some important information you should apply to your application.

That's all.
WOW THANKS TOFU I JUST TOUGHT OF STUFF LOLS
Back to top Go down
Blanket
Crashing
Crashing
Blanket

Male
Number of posts : 215

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 2:11 am

You? Knowing C++?

I call this bluff. If you knew half the shit it takes to understand and contain C++ knowledge, guessing your I.Q, your head would erupt. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TofuBeast
Crashing
Crashing
TofuBeast

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 2:44 am

I don't think your actually taking my advise into regards.
And I don't know if your remark was sarcastic or not, but anyways.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
isabella
Banned

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:19 am

Blanket wrote:
You? Knowing C++?

I call this bluff. If you knew half the shit it takes to understand and contain C++ knowledge, guessing your I.Q, your head would erupt. Rolling Eyes

a dude to run a maple ps u need to kno c++ and javascripting.....
Back to top Go down
isabella
Banned

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:20 am

TofuBeast wrote:
I don't think your actually taking my advise into regards.
And I don't know if your remark was sarcastic or not, but anyways.

Good luck.
o no i was it just i dident up date it yet well i have now but not when u said it and i sweaar i wasent being saracstic :)
Back to top Go down
isabella
Banned

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:24 am

Blanket wrote:
You? Knowing C++?

and anyway c++ is easy me and freind made loads of vids on yt about diffrent c++ coding of maplestory like custom pq eidit stats on gm hat and easy shit like make regester page and make download and change exp drop messo rates and quest rates not like in game like doing !exprate 1000 or sumin like in the data bace
Back to top Go down
Werts
Crashing
Crashing

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:41 pm

She knows what she's talking about here. Don't underestimate people, you may be in for a surprise. ;)

Though an improvement to your grammar would be very helpful.
Back to top Go down
ForbiddenFruit
Crashing
Crashing
ForbiddenFruit

Male
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:42 pm

I don't think I need to say more than

STOP! GRAMMAR TIME!
Quote :
Please speak English in your application and use proper grammar.
Back to top Go down
Ch
Flatline
Flatline

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 1:30 pm

Blanket, one's grammar does not show what their IQ is; in fact, I've experimented with such. I once decided to go onto a WoW Private Server and make two accounts one person using perfect grammar and one talking like an absolute fool. People's opinion on my Grammar use character and my non-grammar use character were completely different.
Back to top Go down
isabella
Banned

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 2:09 pm

Werts wrote:
She knows what she's talking about here. Don't underestimate people, you may be in for a surprise. ;)

Though an improvement to your grammar would be very helpful.
kk lol ill eidit it it will take me like 5 hours tho ?? lols!! OhNo
Back to top Go down
isabella
Banned

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 2:10 pm

ForbiddenFruit wrote:
I don't think I need to say more than

STOP! GRAMMAR TIME!
Quote :
Please speak English in your application and use proper grammar.
i wrote full words not abvisations...
Back to top Go down
ForbiddenFruit
Crashing
Crashing
ForbiddenFruit

Male

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:36 pm

While I agree with Ch that one's IQ cannot be 'seen' just by judging on grammar, I would like to say to Ch that he might want to have a better look at what others say before speaking.

Quote :
You? Knowing C++?

I call this bluff. If you knew half the shit it takes to understand and contain C++ knowledge, guessing your I.Q, your head would erupt.
I don't see Blanket saying anything about Isabella's grammar. You can assume he did judge her by grammar, and that's what I do, but you cannot say he's actually calling her stupid for the grammatical failures Isabella made in her application.

Just a little bit of advice to those trying to apply for GM.. Grammar. Is. A. Must. Your grammar doesn't have to be perfect, but at least make it so that your application is readable and enjoyable to read. I've seen so many people applying to be a GM, with such horrible grammar, that the owner of the server definitely couldn't understand a word in that application. You can't promise someone a high function as GM if you cannot even understand him or her.
So, once again, no need for perfect grammar, as long as it's readable and not too long or too short.
Back to top Go down
Lex
I love Boo. [:
I love Boo. [:
Lex

Female
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:49 pm

About the application:
Isabella, please do not include your last name. I would not like it if someone was to stalk you and do bad things to you. O_O; Even though, I'd like to mention... My World History teacher last year, had the same last name. x] (Past tense, because she recently got married. Now it's 'Jagel'. O_O)
Also, you are still missing one important factor in your application. As stated before, please read the paragraph before the application form.
Question. Is that the best grammar you have? Or do you just not want to take the time to capitalize and punctuate correctly? I don't mind if you use some abbreviations, but I'm talking about grammar. Not spelling and abbreviating. If you can't make the grammar better, that's completely fine. At least you tried your best. [:

Discussion:
It would not surprise me that she knows C++, because I know C++ and it's not too complicated to learn. (Well.. I've been coding for a LONG time.)
But, I don't see why that matters here, because we don't use C++ on this server. We use Java. But it's good to know you know some type of coding. =]

Anyways,
Like I said. Please edit your application. I'm sure you're an intelligent girl.
It's hard learning so many languages, I'm pretty darn impressed.
Back to top Go down
ForbiddenFruit
Crashing
Crashing
ForbiddenFruit

Male

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:53 pm

I have no heck of an idea what 'abvisations' mean. Even Google couldn't find that word.

Anyway, from what I understand in your application:
Quote :
hey thanks, for reading, my gm app pls (Hmm.. Looks like 'Pills') read all of it thanks !

first name:Isabella Walsh

IGN: Isabella lols

Experience: (as in being a GM, if u know any coding languages, etc.) I've had plenty of experience, in being gm and I've been gm on over 7 different private servers, :P and yes I know C++ and Javascript pretty flunt (flunt..? I think you meant 'fluently') :P and I've scripted and coded skylineMS and that has all scripts in the world, and I can code custom pqs, (my best one took 10 hours to code, lols and I can change the stats, of equips and stuff)

Why you want to be a GM at pulseMS:because I think I can really ,help this server to grow, I have plenty experience, in GM, admin and owner and I know how much pressure owners are under and having me as a gm, will take some of the weight off your shoulders.
I have experience in advratising (Sounds like some kind of a pig-like animal or something.. I think you meant 'advertising') and making videos and banners and recruiting also and I love this server!!! AND ALSO I CAN SPEEK ENGLISH, SPANISH(KINDA) FRENCH(GOOD ENOUGH) AND GERMAN (VERY GOOD)

Will you leave if you are denied as a GM?of course ill (Someone's ill?) stay, and help the gms and maplers, if people leave because they did not become gm then it just shows that there greedy and would use their powers [s]in[/s] the wrong way :)

A little about yourself:my name is Isabella I'm a fun loving girl I love music and sports and I love maple also I love helping people (You took the word 'little' a bit too serious, didn't you?)

How long have you been playing PulseMS?not long but ill (Crap, someone's ill again.) play it until it's shut down (not trying to make people deprested (depressed..?) lols) and I also go on forums alot and help people with problems and I've owned over 5 servers so I know about being staff and I'm not those lazy gms that stay in[s]n[/s] fm all day and do nothing and just be mean to people(even though I love fm lol ) a vote for me is a vote for a better server!!!!!*ok don't go copyright on me now*

click link to banner I made

Now THIS looks more like an application ^^.
Commas and periods are important too. They need to be used every now and then, and at the right spots.

Good luck correcting your application.
Back to top Go down
Blanket
Crashing
Crashing
Blanket

Male

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 7:09 pm

The things I said were harsh and uncalled for on my part. At the time I guess you could say I was upset at the fact that not only did she leave my guild because she was being approached on the "Eury v. Isabella" argument, but she decided to attempt to bash me in-game.

However I'm beyond this point anymore and I'm sorry. I really didn't think one comment would cause this stir. James/Frank, care to read more carefully next time? ._.

I'm truelly sorry, Isabella.
Back to top Go down
Werts
Crashing
Crashing

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 7:59 pm

Hmm? Blanket, what should I read more carefully next time?
Back to top Go down
Blanket
Crashing
Crashing
Blanket

Male

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:06 pm

Werts wrote:

wrote:
Though an improvement to your grammar would be very helpful
By this, I assume you thought I was judging her based on grammar.

EDIT: Let's not make this a discussion thread..
Back to top Go down
isabella
Banned

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:38 pm

Blanket wrote:
Werts wrote:

wrote:
Though an improvement to your grammar would be very helpful
By this, I assume you thought I was judging her based on grammar.

EDIT: Let's not make this a discussion thread..
lols i wouldent mind
Back to top Go down
TofuBeast
Crashing
Crashing
TofuBeast

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 9:17 pm

In my application thread, you posted that I haven't read the sticky.
Which I readed in and out, back and forth, left and right.

But on the other hand, you haven't edited your post about fixing your application.
Like the above, Lexie has posted that you are missing something very important.

And to get this very important information, please read the sticky, instead of telling me to, and making it seem like I didn't.

Thank you very much.
Good luck.

P.s, If it sounds like I'm coming off harsh, I apologize, I just need to tell you bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~isabella gm app~~~~~
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseMS :: Forum :: Applications-
Jump to: