PulseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegister

~~~isabella gm app~~~~~

Go down 
+7
Ch
ForbiddenFruit
Werts
Blanket
TofuBeast
Masrit
isabella
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
isabella
Banned

Female
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-01-06

~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 1:15 pm

TofuBeast wrote:
In my application thread, you posted that I haven't read the sticky.
Which I readed in and out, back and forth, left and right.

But on the other hand, you haven't edited your post about fixing your application.
Like the above, Lexie has posted that you are missing something very important.

And to get this very important information, please read the sticky, instead of telling me to, and making it seem like I didn't.

Thank you very much.
Good luck.

P.s, If it sounds like I'm coming off harsh, I apologize, I just need to tell you bluntly.

First of all insted of judgin other people maybe read the sticky yourself.

Plus u were not there when i read it.
I read the Game Master and the Fourm Moderator and i wasent eveing trying to get FM so please do not comment on people's app's
and say "You dident read the sticky blah blah blah" unless your at my house and next to me when im doing not u do not know.
Plus i read it like 7 times and commented and eveything so.....
Back to top Go down
Werts
Crashing
Crashing

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 3:06 pm

Considering you edited your application two minutes after you posted this, updating it with what we were saying, I guess your seventh time it struck you.

While I'll be the first one to admit I'm judging you as well, you're telling Tofu not to judge you while judging Tofu yourself. Tofu obviously read the sticky; you can see in her app instead of blindly accusing her.

No need to spurn a fight; good luck.
Back to top Go down
isabella
Banned

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 4:40 pm

Werts wrote:
Considering you edited your application two minutes after you posted this, updating it with what we were saying, I guess your seventh time it struck you.

While I'll be the first one to admit I'm judging you as well, you're telling Tofu not to judge you while judging Tofu yourself. Tofu obviously read the sticky; you can see in her app instead of blindly accusing her.

No seriouly why you all picking on me seriouly im getting annoyed now ever couple of seconds there like *quote* omg like wtf ya like ya what ya well ya woow read sticky*quote* or SH*t like that and its getting me anoyed now everyone is judging me becouse i left there other guys guild now yall ganging out on me wtf like if i wanted to id start saying shit back but no i dont write on your app's that....
you dont kno coding
your shit experice in being gm youve never owned a server u prob dont even kno codes like equip codes or anything
yall shouldent even post a crappy ass app u dont have expericne in anything private servers need like grapic desing javascript or anything like that and i be no of u ever had any private server stuff ever and yall bullshitting when becouse stonesusideMS
gave like first 20 people gm and on most of your apps youve had like gm powers for like a week that nothing....... well if u keep it up i wont go so easy im not a fu*king rag doll so dont do what u want to me OK? now stfu

!sorry for my grammer i dident use any of it!
Back to top Go down
isabella
Banned

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 4:51 pm

Werts wrote:

Yes i judge people who judge me and if they think they can judge me then they should prepare to be judged.I give what i get.I dont just stand there and do nothing.If your wrong ill say it.So before commented to me again think b4 you type OK? and you where not next to me in my house when i was reading evey part of writing in the sticky where u? I think not so stfu and get a life ok? and tofu can get a fucking life aswell go get freinds(if thats possible)and not be nerd and i bet u if u go onto anyones app tofu wrote u dident read the sticky wahhwahhwahhh.STFU WE DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT U THINK OR TOFU SO STFU GET A LIKE AND GET FREINDS OK ? YOUR JUST UPSET BECOUSE I LEFT YOUR NOOB GUILD AND THEY EVEN SAID IT IN THE COMMENT ABOVE SOMEWHERE NOW GET A LIFE.

~!FUCK U AND TOFU!~
Back to top Go down
EuryxD
Crashing
Crashing
EuryxD

Male
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 4:54 pm

Why dont you just use microsoft word or something copy/paste and c ur grammar and suff it fixes it for u makes it much easier. -not trying to say anything bad-.

Sincerely,
Eury
Back to top Go down
PhinxFyre
Crashing
Crashing
PhinxFyre

Male
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 5:17 pm

whoa take a chill pill. i think this might not be good for the sever if she is swearing all the time and loses her cool. just my thought.

from
PhinxFyre lol!
Back to top Go down
ForbiddenFruit
Crashing
Crashing
ForbiddenFruit

Male
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 6:26 pm

Instead of fighting, why not take a nice cool bath, and try again? No one will gain anything from cussing all out and criticizing on each other's GM application. It will only look like as if you're so desperate to achieve the job as a GM, that you'll make each other's application look bad. If I were an owner of a server, I'd definitely deny applications of those who act like this.

If you can't handle critics of others', don't do it yourself. Don't make your words seem so harsh. Or don't post a comment on someone's application at all.
If someone's overlooked on the rules, or haven't done one or two things stated in the stickied topic, the best thing to do is to let either Lexie or Boo handle it, and let them point out the topic creator's mistakes.

And no, this is not directly to one person. This applies to anyone who likes to take the risk of criticizing each other's application only to get their own application criticized.
Back to top Go down
Werts
Crashing
Crashing

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 6:32 pm

I don't want to respond to your post; they will only provoke more discontentment. As Fyre suggested, let's just take a chill pill, calm down, and discuss.

I must contend with some things you said, however.

isabella wrote:
you dont kno coding

True. I think in your following paragraph you're speaking to both me and Tofu. Some of your accusations are true; I've never owned a private server. However, I very well know equip codes and things like that.

isabella wrote:
well if u keep it up i wont go so easy im not a fu*king rag doll so dont do what u want to me OK? now stfu!

Very true. You're not a ragdoll, and if you feel like you're being treated like one, I apologize. Obviously not my intention; my post was meant to do nothing but comment on my opinion of the subject matter. Perhaps I shouldn't have said anything, because I clearly disturbed you.

I'm going to be honest, a large majority of your two posts I cannot comprehend; I can see your words but your sentence structure is quite disjointed and you're very hard to follow.

We all judge people - it is part of human nature and we cannot help it. So, of course we're judging each other. I apologize, but neither of us can help it. Now, I could have refrained myself from saying, "two minutes after you read it the 7th time and you got it that time", because that was blatantly rude and insulting, and I apologize for saying that. It was uncalled for.

isabella wrote:
i bet u if u go onto anyones app tofu wrote u dident read the sticky

Untrue.

Now, am I upset because you left our noob guild? I don't give a shit, at all. I'm not upset at anything to be honest, and I have no idea what you're upset about. I think you feel caged in that we criticized you, but you have to remember that the majority of our criticisms were valid, you just didn't like to be scrutinized. But, in applying to be a GM, being scrutinized is an important factor, as it helps your future employers see who you are and how you'll act on the job. In this case, being criticized is inevitable for everyone. None of us are perfect; there is always something to criticize.

I apologize if anything in this post offended you, Isabella, but I wasn't going to leave your two messages answered. Now, allow us to communicate without negativity, please. :)

Last edited by Werts on Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added another sentance.)
Back to top Go down
isabella
Banned

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 7:03 pm

PhinxFyre wrote:
whoa take a chill pill. i think this might not be good for the sever if she is swearing all the time and loses her cool. just my thought.

from
PhinxFyre lol!
The thing is like 5 of them keep on posting replys on my application about me this app is a gm app not a talk about isabella app
Back to top Go down
isabella
Banned

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 7:05 pm

ForbiddenFruit wrote:
Instead of fighting, why not take a nice cool bath, and try again? No one will gain anything from cussing all out and criticizing on each other's GM application. It will only look like as if you're so desperate to achieve the job as a GM, that you'll make each other's application look bad. If I were an owner of a server, I'd definitely deny applications of those who act like this.

If you can't handle critics of others', don't do it yourself. Don't make your words seem so harsh. Or don't post a comment on someone's application at all.
If someone's overlooked on the rules, or haven't done one or two things stated in the stickied topic, the best thing to do is to let either Lexie or Boo handle it, and let them point out the topic creator's mistakes.

And no, this is not directly to one person. This applies to anyone who likes to take the risk of criticizing each other's application only to get their own application criticized.
Forbidden the thing is u missed the start of this the first day i put up the app tofu said i dident read the sticky so i read it again then he kept posting about me and stuff so i wrote that comment not to cuss people out or anything just proving my point
Back to top Go down
isabella
Banned

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 7:07 pm

ForbiddenFruit wrote:

your doing what your acusing everyone else of doing your commenting on peopls apps saying there bad at w/e it is like on mine my grammer sucked you like kept telling lexie and everything seriouly just whats your problem (i dont mean that in an agressive way)
Back to top Go down
isabella
Banned

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 7:09 pm

Werts wrote:
I don't want to respond to your post; they will only provoke more discontentment. As Fyre suggested, let's just take a chill pill, calm down, and discuss.

isabella wrote:
you dont kno coding

True. I think in your following paragraph you're speaking to both me and Tofu. Some of your accusations are true; I've never owned a private server. However, I very well know equip codes and things like that.

isabella wrote:
well if u keep it up i wont go so easy im not a fu*king rag doll so dont do what u want to me OK? now stfu!

Very true. You're not a ragdoll, and if you feel like you're being treated like one, I apologize. Obviously not my intention; my post was meant to do nothing but comment on my opinion of the subject matter. Perhaps I shouldn't have said anything, because I clearly disturbed you.

I'm going to be honest, a large majority of your two posts I cannot comprehend; I can see your words but your sentence structure is quite disjointed and you're very hard to follow.

We all judge people - it is part of human nature and we cannot help it. So, of course we're judging each other. I apologize, but neither of us can help it. Now, I could have refrained myself from saying, "two minutes after you read it the 7th time and you got it that time", because that was blatantly rude and insulting, and I apologize for saying that. It was uncalled for.

isabella wrote:

Untrue.

Now, am I upset because you left our noob guild? I don't give a shit, at all. I'm not upset at anything to be honest, and I have no idea what you're upset about. I think you feel caged in that we criticized you, but you have to remember that the majority of our criticisms were valid, you just didn't like to be scrutinized. But, in applying to be a GM, being scrutinized is an important factor, as it helps your future employers see who you are and how you'll act on the job. In this case, being criticized is inevitable for everyone. None of us are perfect; there is always something to criticize.

I apologize if anything in this post offended you, Isabella, but I wasn't going to leave your two messages answered. Now, allow us to communicate without negativity, please. :)
i aint link criticing flaming ect but if i asked u any item code or npc or anything ud kno it off by heart? cos i would
and map anything
Back to top Go down
isabella
Banned

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 7:12 pm

Werts wrote:

isabella wrote:
you dont kno coding

isabella wrote:

isabella wrote:

Untrue.

Thanks for apoligising i apoliginse to sorry for acting so imature :(
Back to top Go down
isabella
Banned

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 7:13 pm

And when i said i left the noob guild i dident mean u cared blanket did he even said it in the reply
Back to top Go down
ForbiddenFruit
Crashing
Crashing
ForbiddenFruit

Male

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 7:17 pm

That's why I'm telling everyone to stop criticizing on each other's application if you can't handle critics yourself. I've seen you telling about everyone in their GM application that they need to re-read the sticked topic. I thought you could handle pressures of being criticized yourself, so I didn't say anything about it.

I didn't miss anything of any application, and I never said who's wrong and who's right. That's the part you missed. What Tofu said was a piece of advice, and he assumed that you did not correct your application. He may have gotten annoyed by that, and may have overreacted, but that does not mean you have to respond to his anger. Proceed him with calming words, ask him what you've done wrong and what you could change about your application, and discuss about what you do and do not agree with without making the hassle worse. Also, it won't help proving your point if you use an F-bomb, or the likes of that. The taboo words just make it worse.

I know this post may look like it's all against you, but I am responding to your post now, after all. Just remember that I do not pick sides when it comes to fights between anyone. If there's anything I disagree with, no matter who, I will try to explain why I am disagreeing with someone, and what I think is the better way of handling things.
Back to top Go down
isabella
Banned

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 7:38 pm

ForbiddenFruit wrote:
That's why I'm telling everyone to stop criticizing on each other's application if you can't handle critics yourself. I've seen you telling about everyone in their GM application that they need to re-read the sticked topic. I thought you could handle pressures of being criticized yourself, so I didn't say anything about it.

I didn't miss anything of any application, and I never said who's wrong and who's right. That's the part you missed. What Tofu said was a piece of advice, and he assumed that you did not correct your application. He may have gotten annoyed by that, and may have overreacted, but that does not mean you have to respond to his anger. Proceed him with calming words, ask him what you've done wrong and what you could change about your application, and discuss about what you do and do not agree with without making the hassle worse. Also, it won't help proving your point if you use an F-bomb, or the likes of that. The taboo words just make it worse.

I know this post may look like it's all against you, but I am responding to your post now, after all. Just remember that I do not pick sides when it comes to fights between anyone. If there's anything I disagree with, no matter who, I will try to explain why I am disagreeing with someone, and what I think is the better way of handling things.
Firstly the only other app ive commented on was tofus and maybe blankets and eurys and i only said read it again on tofus cos we kept saying that to easy other i dident mean it seriouly and she knew that and please mind your own businnes
Back to top Go down
Blanket
Crashing
Crashing
Blanket

Male
Number of posts : 215

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 7:40 pm

Blanket happens to haven't made an application yet.

I think we all know who she doesn't like. (jaykay)
._.
Back to top Go down
ForbiddenFruit
Crashing
Crashing
ForbiddenFruit

Male

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 7:44 pm

If I'm going to mind my own business, then will you?
Back to top Go down
isabella
Banned

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 7:48 pm

Blanket wrote:
The things I said were harsh and uncalled for on my part. At the time I guess you could say I was upset at the fact that not only did she leave my guild because she was being approached on the "Eury v. Isabella" argument, but she decided to attempt to bash me in-game.

However I'm beyond this point anymore and I'm sorry. I really didn't think one comment would cause this stir. James/Frank, care to read more carefully next time? ._.

I'm truelly sorry, Isabella.
I think your mistaken i never tryed to bash you in-game.so pls do not lie.
Back to top Go down
isabella
Banned

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 7:49 pm

ForbiddenFruit wrote:
If I'm going to mind my own business, then will you?
Am i the one commenting on your app? NO im not.
Back to top Go down
isabella
Banned

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 7:50 pm

Blanket wrote:
Blanket happens to haven't made an application yet.

I think we all know who she doesn't like. (jaykay)
._.
O i tought u did make 1 sorry..
Back to top Go down
Blanket
Crashing
Crashing
Blanket

Male
Number of posts : 215

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 7:51 pm

isabella wrote:
Blanket wrote:
The things I said were harsh and uncalled for on my part. At the time I guess you could say I was upset at the fact that not only did she leave my guild because she was being approached on the "Eury v. Isabella" argument, but she decided to attempt to bash me in-game.

However I'm beyond this point anymore and I'm sorry. I really didn't think one comment would cause this stir. James/Frank, care to read more carefully next time? ._.

I'm truelly sorry, Isabella.
I think your mistaken i never tryed to bash you in-game.so pls do not lie.
Excuse me?

I'm pretty damn sure right after you were done being owned by Chio and Werts, you decided to leave the guild, no forewarnings, and tell me to go screw off and suck a something something that I could interperate into English.
Back to top Go down
ForbiddenFruit
Crashing
Crashing
ForbiddenFruit

Male

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 7:52 pm

What I'm trying to say is, stop criticizing on each other, whatever the reason is. You may not have commented on my application, but in my opinion fights on the forum is something that's everyone's business.

If you do not wish to listen and try to understand what others have to say, that's all fine with me, but if you're not going to try and understand others, no one will take the effort to try and understand you.
Back to top Go down
isabella
Banned

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 8:34 pm

ForbiddenFruit wrote:
What I'm trying to say is, stop criticizing on each other, whatever the reason is. You may not have commented on my application, but in my opinion fights on the forum is something that's everyone's business.

If you do not wish to listen and try to understand what others have to say, that's all fine with me, but if you're not going to try and understand others, no one will take the effort to try and understand you.
dude we have sorted it out and why do u have to do this on my app it has nothing to do with my app
Back to top Go down
PhinxFyre
Crashing
Crashing
PhinxFyre

Male
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 8:37 pm

what i think is if you want to yell at some1 pm it not over the whole forum were everyone can see. It does not look good espically on your app. I dont recomend fighting but if you have to plz do it in the anger topic area or over pm that is what there for.
from PhinxFyre
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~isabella gm app~~~~~
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseMS :: Forum :: Applications-
Jump to: