PulseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegister

~~~isabella gm app~~~~~

Go down 
+7
Ch
ForbiddenFruit
Werts
Blanket
TofuBeast
Masrit
isabella
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TofuBeast
Crashing
Crashing
TofuBeast

Female
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-29

~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:25 pm

I'm very blunt. After checking your app last time before I posted, you obviously didn't have the 'lovely' part in there. Why else would I tell you to read the sticky?
And I feel like I haven't done anything wrong, so I won't apologize, because simply, that is my personality.
Secondly, I didn't say that you were applying for FM mod, so please don't assume things I didn't directly say. And if you don't want people to comment on your app, then why post it?
The reason I told you to read the sticky, like I do in every other post that I don't see the 'lovel'y part, is so that you can actually add that to your app.

You say I'm judging you because you left the guild? I don't care if you did or did not. That has nothing to do with me.

Quote :
write on your app's that....
you dont kno coding
your shit experice in being gm youve never owned a server u prob dont even kno codes like equip codes or anything

You tell us not to critisize yours, when some of us didn't.
Then you went and posted that, degrading everyone's application.
Noone said you were a ragdoll.

I judged you? I was only informing you, until you editted your post on putting 'lovely'.

Quote :
and tofu can get a fucking life aswell go get freinds(if thats possible)and not be nerd and i bet u if u go onto anyones app tofu wrote u dident read the sticky wahhwahhwahhh

I don't believe you know me. You don't know my life or my friends, or even the simple basics about me. What right do you have to degrade me in your thread?

And your right, if someone done me wrong, then I would be upset and probably bring it up with them, but when you do, cursing isn't going to help the situation anymore than it is.

This is going to be my final post on your thread, simply because I think fighting over the internet is pointless.
Back to top Go down
isabella
Banned

Female
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:53 pm

TofuBeast wrote:
I'm very blunt. After checking your app last time before I posted, you obviously didn't have the 'lovely' part in there. Why else would I tell you to read the sticky?
And I feel like I haven't done anything wrong, so I won't apologize, because simply, that is my personality.
Secondly, I didn't say that you were applying for FM mod, so please don't assume things I didn't directly say. And if you don't want people to comment on your app, then why post it?
The reason I told you to read the sticky, like I do in every other post that I don't see the 'lovel'y part, is so that you can actually add that to your app.

You say I'm judging you because you left the guild? I don't care if you did or did not. That has nothing to do with me.

Quote :
you dont kno coding
your shit experice in being gm youve never owned a server u prob dont even kno codes like equip codes or anything

I judged you? I was only informing you, until you editted your post on putting 'lovely'.

Quote :
and tofu can get a fucking life aswell go get freinds(if thats possible)and not be nerd and i bet u if u go onto anyones app tofu wrote u dident read the sticky wahhwahhwahhh

I don't believe you know me. You don't know my life or my friends, or even the simple basics about me. What right do you have to degrade me in your thread?

And your right, if someone done me wrong, then I would be upset and probably bring it up with them, but when you do, cursing isn't going to help the situation anymore than it is.

This is going to be my final post on your thread, simply because I think fighting over the internet is pointless.
look on page like 3 blanket says he was pissed that i left i was talking to him..
Back to top Go down
isabella
Banned

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:54 pm

TofuBeast wrote:

Quote :
you dont kno coding

Quote :

it wasent all about u only some bits and i dident mention u in part of critising me...
Back to top Go down
isabella
Banned

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:01 pm

PhinxFyre wrote:
what i think is if you want to yell at some1 pm it not over the whole forum were everyone can see. It does not look good espically on your app. I dont recomend fighting but if you have to plz do it in the anger topic area or over pm that is what there for.
from PhinxFyre
Thats what i was telling people but they kept posting in my app as there discussion to anything even if it dont involve me now when boo or lexie looks at it again thell see them and they wouldent pick me all i say is dont judge me to people its that simple well laters have a good day

!!ISABELLA!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lex
I love Boo. [:
I love Boo. [:
Lex

Female
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:37 am

Wow.

Alrighties, where to begin...
Isabella, please try to be mature about the situation. I'm sure none of the people here have something absolutely against you, so there is no need to use vuglar language. In your replies to Thi(Tofu)'s application, you claim that she too was missing something. But, she was not. Her application followed the guidelines of my format. Yours however, did not. She was being a kind and helping person to you, telling you that you were missing something. If she had not mentioned it, your application would have been instantly denied. So I believe you owe her a thanks. She was trying to save your application. (What you were missing was the 'lovely' infront of your name in the application, which was a requirement.) Please try to understand people before making the assumption that they are being rude and pointing out flaws. They might be just trying to help, like in this situation.
Isabella wrote:
you dont kno coding
yall shouldent even post a crappy ass app u dont have expericne in anything private servers need like grapic desing javascript or anything like that and i be no of u ever had any private server stuff ever and yall bullshitting when becouse stonesusideMS
gave like first 20 people gm and on most of your apps youve had like gm powers for like a week that nothing....... well if u keep it up i wont go so easy im not a fu*king rag doll so dont do what u want to me OK? now stfu
... That was completely uncalled for. Just because someone has less experience does not mean they are lower than you. Everyone starts out with no experience. How do they get experience? By nice people, who give others with no experience, a chance to be GMs. That gives them the experience they need. You were once like them, with no experience, so don't you dare try to lower someone because of their experience level. How would you like it if someone did that to you? I bet it would be degrading and rude, and you would most likely start to bitch at them. Remember back to 1st grade, when teachers taught The Golden Rule. - "Treat others the way you want to be treated."
Isabella wrote:
STFU WE DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT U THINK OR TOFU SO STFU GET A LIKE AND GET FREINDS OK ? YOUR JUST UPSET BECOUSE I LEFT YOUR NOOB GUILD AND THEY EVEN SAID IT IN THE COMMENT ABOVE SOMEWHERE NOW GET A LIFE.
This must be some kind of mistake or a sick joke. Who in the right mind would say this on their GM Application? Do you not realize how rude that is? What makes you think I'd want a person who swears at fellow members and e-abuses them, to become my GM? I'm looking for people who can be nice and understanding to be GMs.. Does that look like something a respectful GM would say? Think about it, and watch what you say. Plus, you do not know Thi(Tofu). Do you know her in real life? No. No you don't. So don't make the assumption that she doesn't have friends, or that she needs to get a life. I'm pretty sure she has a life, since she's still breathing. I'm sure Thi(Tofu) has friends. After all, I'm one of them. Even if she didn't have friends... why do you care if she has friends or not? It is none of your concern.
I hope you realize that no one here has the intention of bashing you, or making you angry.
It's in our nature to judge people. Don't be mad or surprised when they do.

As for everyone else;
Thank you for trying to act mature and calm. I really appreciate it. It's nice to see you all can handle situations like this without resorting to death threats. [x

If you'd like to settle things that have no relevance to Isabella's application, please talk about it somewhere else.
Possibly the Anger Forum. xD

I think I've pretty much covered everything I was hoping to.
Remember The Golden Rule.
Back to top Go down
Blanket
Crashing
Crashing
Blanket

Male
Number of posts : 215

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:26 am

Lex, could we close this thread?
Back to top Go down
PhinxFyre
Crashing
Crashing
PhinxFyre

Male
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:56 am

yes plz do that also i am so happy that some eles thinks they should yell in the anger forum. go lex!lol!
Back to top Go down
isabella
Banned

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:27 pm

Admin wrote:

Wow.

Alrighties, where to begin...
Isabella, please try to be mature about the situation. I'm sure none of the people here have something absolutely against you, so there is no need to use vuglar language. In your replies to Thi(Tofu)'s application, you claim that she too was missing something. But, she was not. Her application followed the guidelines of my format. Yours however, did not. She was being a kind and helping person to you, telling you that you were missing something. If she had not mentioned it, your application would have been instantly denied. So I believe you owe her a thanks. She was trying to save your application. (What you were missing was the 'lovely' infront of your name in the application, which was a requirement.) Please try to understand people before making the assumption that they are being rude and pointing out flaws. They might be just trying to help, like in this situation.
Isabella wrote:
you dont kno coding
yall shouldent even post a crappy ass app u dont have expericne in anything private servers need like grapic desing javascript or anything like that and i be no of u ever had any private server stuff ever and yall bullshitting when becouse stonesusideMS
gave like first 20 people gm and on most of your apps youve had like gm powers for like a week that nothing....... well if u keep it up i wont go so easy im not a fu*king rag doll so dont do what u want to me OK? now stfu
... That was completely uncalled for. Just because someone has less experience does not mean they are lower than you. Everyone starts out with no experience. How do they get experience? By nice people, who give others with no experience, a chance to be GMs. That gives them the experience they need. You were once like them, with no experience, so don't you dare try to lower someone because of their experience level. How would you like it if someone did that to you? I bet it would be degrading and rude, and you would most likely start to bitch at them. Remember back to 1st grade, when teachers taught The Golden Rule. - "Treat others the way you want to be treated."
Isabella wrote:
STFU WE DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT U THINK OR TOFU SO STFU GET A LIKE AND GET FREINDS OK ? YOUR JUST UPSET BECOUSE I LEFT YOUR NOOB GUILD AND THEY EVEN SAID IT IN THE COMMENT ABOVE SOMEWHERE NOW GET A LIFE.
This must be some kind of mistake or a sick joke. Who in the right mind would say this on their GM Application? Do you not realize how rude that is? What makes you think I'd want a person who swears at fellow members and e-abuses them, to become my GM? I'm looking for people who can be nice and understanding to be GMs.. Does that look like something a respectful GM would say? Think about it, and watch what you say. Plus, you do not know Thi(Tofu). Do you know her in real life? No. No you don't. So don't make the assumption that she doesn't have friends, or that she needs to get a life. I'm pretty sure she has a life, since she's still breathing. I'm sure Thi(Tofu) has friends. After all, I'm one of them. Even if she didn't have friends... why do you care if she has friends or not? It is none of your concern.
I hope you realize that no one here has the intention of bashing you, or making you angry.
It's in our nature to judge people. Don't be mad or surprised when they do.

As for everyone else;
Thank you for trying to act mature and calm. I really appreciate it. It's nice to see you all can handle situations like this without resorting to death threats. [x

If you'd like to settle things that have no relevance to Isabella's application, please talk about it somewhere else.
Possibly the Anger Forum. xD

I think I've pretty much covered everything I was hoping to.
Remember The Golden Rule.

I ended this argument like 3 days ago.But they kept going,so i tryed to stop it yesterday again and i was being mature.(not before but i was trying for awile)
Back to top Go down
Boo.
I love Lex (:
I love Lex (:
Boo.

Male
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 2:03 pm

I'm just going to keep this simple. Nobody post in this thread unless it is a compliment or constructive criticism. Do not edit for Isabella, she is a big girl, she knows how to edit and fix her own mistakes.

This is honestly my last warning, one more post that is more than just constructive criticism or you are trying to irritate or provoke somebody in this thread (unacceptable in any GM application; especially this one right now.) I will simply lock this thread. It will only reopen until decision time; Do not ruin this for Isabella.
Back to top Go down
Lex
I love Boo. [:
I love Boo. [:
Lex

Female
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 6:40 pm

I'm sure Isabella was just trying to defend herself, she felt like everyone was bashing her.
I am locking this topic for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~   ~~~isabella gm app~~~~~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~isabella gm app~~~~~
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseMS :: Forum :: Applications-
Jump to: