PulseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegister

Angela's GM Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angela
Pee-On
Pee-On

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Angela's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Angela's GM Application   Angela's GM Application EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:38 pm

Hello Staff! My name is Angela and this is my GM Application :)

First Name:
My first name is Angela

IGN:
My in game name is also Angela

Experience: (as in being a GM, if u know any coding languages, etc.)
Server:RamenStory-I have been a GM in this server for 4 months-I moved to Hawaii so I got out of contact with the server .
Server:JunMS-I have been a GM in this server for 1 month-I moved to Hawaii so I got out of contact with the server .
Server:JellyBeanStory-I have been a GM for 1 month and a half-The server eventually shut down.
Server:CanadianMS-I have been a GM for 1 day-I am thinking of leaving or bringing the players here because that server is not completed much.
Server:HolyShitMS-I have been a GM for 1 month-I moved to Hawaii so I got out of contact with the server.
Server:SolarLightMS-I have been the Head GM for 3 months-I moved to Hawaii so I got out of contact with the server.
Server:KrazeMS-I have been the owner of this server also the Admin for 5 months-I moved to Hawaii so I couldn't keep the server up much so I shut it down.
I am very well experienced as a GM. I know most of the GM commands and I also have a GM handbook just in case :)
I have also caught lots of hackers in my past experience of servers. I can handle them well and I know what to do with them in the different cases.

Why you want to be a GM at pulseMS:
I want to be a GM in PulseMS because I like to play Maplestory. Not would I only like to be a GM because of this reason, I like to help out people when they are stuck on something. Also, not to be rude but Pulse MS isn't one of the top ranked server's so I would also like help it grow by voting and recruiting :D

Will you leave if you are denied as a GM?
I will not leave if I get denied as a GM because I know how it feels to do that. As I stated above for the experience of my server's, I have owned my own server before and when I recruit someone, the first thing they will do is ask for GM and say they are good. If I tell them we need more people then I will put up GM Applications, they just leave right away because they don't get the job. I know how this truly feels so I will not leave this server.

A little about yourself:
I am female :) On my spare time I like to play Maplestory. Other than Maplestory, I like sports ad be active. I play basketball and volleyball. I usually hang out with my friends or go to the beach and swim. When I feel like it sometimes, I like to either read, or draw about what's on my mind.

How long have you been playing PulseMS?
I have been playing PulseMS for about one day so far and I like it :) I don't think I should be denied and judged because I have only played this server for one day. This is acutally good for me because I get to learn and experience the server more and more as well as helping and encouraging people in the server.

A little additional info about me:
Am I available?
I will be available most of the times. I'm always on Windows Messenger, and I tend to always be on the forums. I'm also a very hands on person so I'll be online a lot, and if I'm not online, I'll always have a reason to it. I can devote my extra time on helping with different individual things, such as monitoring the forums. If anything, I'm online only on weekends,Due to the amount of school work given also, these time ranges can always change. But case and point is that, I'll always be available in case I'm ever needed. Lastly, I will also mostly always be on Hamachi when I can't or when I am busy so I can communicate with others when needed.

I hope my GM Application means alot to you guys as it is to me, and I wish I will become apart of your staff :)
Back to top Go down
PhinxFyre
Crashing
Crashing
PhinxFyre

Male
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Angela's GM Application   Angela's GM Application EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:55 pm

you seem like a good person. I am amazed at all of the severs that u played and were a gm in. That is good because u know what the felinis like and the responsibliaty of power loXD but other wise i hope to see u in game soon lol!
Back to top Go down
TofuBeast
Crashing
Crashing
TofuBeast

Female
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Angela's GM Application   Angela's GM Application EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:29 pm

Since you are serious about being a GM
Then hopefully you should actually read the sticky.
Instead of just copy and answering the question.

Mmm.
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Lex
I love Boo. [:
I love Boo. [:
Lex

Female
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Angela's GM Application   Angela's GM Application EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:40 pm

Please read.. or re-read the sticky for being a GM.
Pay close attention to the paragraph before the application form, we need GMs that can follow directions and read.
Thank you. [;<3
Back to top Go down
isabella
Banned

Female
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Angela's GM Application   Angela's GM Application EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:22 pm

Angela wrote:
Hello Staff! My name is Angela and this is my GM Application :)

First Name:
My first name is Angela

IGN:
My in game name is also Angela

Experience: (as in being a GM, if u know any coding languages, etc.)
Server:RamenStory-I have been a GM in this server for 4 months-I moved to Hawaii so I got out of contact with the server .
Server:JunMS-I have been a GM in this server for 1 month-I moved to Hawaii so I got out of contact with the server .
Server:JellyBeanStory-I have been a GM for 1 month and a half-The server eventually shut down.
Server:CanadianMS-I have been a GM for 1 day-I am thinking of leaving or bringing the players here because that server is not completed much.
Server:HolyShitMS-I have been a GM for 1 month-I moved to Hawaii so I got out of contact with the server.
Server:SolarLightMS-I have been the Head GM for 3 months-I moved to Hawaii so I got out of contact with the server.
Server:KrazeMS-I have been the owner of this server also the Admin for 5 months-I moved to Hawaii so I couldn't keep the server up much so I shut it down.
I am very well experienced as a GM. I know most of the GM commands and I also have a GM handbook just in case :)
I have also caught lots of hackers in my past experience of servers. I can handle them well and I know what to do with them in the different cases.

Why you want to be a GM at pulseMS:
I want to be a GM in PulseMS because I like to play Maplestory. Not would I only like to be a GM because of this reason, I like to help out people when they are stuck on something. Also, not to be rude but Pulse MS isn't one of the top ranked server's so I would also like help it grow by voting and recruiting :D

Will you leave if you are denied as a GM?
I will not leave if I get denied as a GM because I know how it feels to do that. As I stated above for the experience of my server's, I have owned my own server before and when I recruit someone, the first thing they will do is ask for GM and say they are good. If I tell them we need more people then I will put up GM Applications, they just leave right away because they don't get the job. I know how this truly feels so I will not leave this server.

A little about yourself:
I am female :) On my spare time I like to play Maplestory. Other than Maplestory, I like sports ad be active. I play basketball and volleyball. I usually hang out with my friends or go to the beach and swim. When I feel like it sometimes, I like to either read, or draw about what's on my mind.

How long have you been playing PulseMS?
I have been playing PulseMS for about one day so far and I like it :) I don't think I should be denied and judged because I have only played this server for one day. This is acutally good for me because I get to learn and experience the server more and more as well as helping and encouraging people in the server.

A little additional info about me:
Am I available?
I will be available most of the times. I'm always on Windows Messenger, and I tend to always be on the forums. I'm also a very hands on person so I'll be online a lot, and if I'm not online, I'll always have a reason to it. I can devote my extra time on helping with different individual things, such as monitoring the forums. If anything, I'm online only on weekends,Due to the amount of school work given also, these time ranges can always change. But case and point is that, I'll always be available in case I'm ever needed. Lastly, I will also mostly always be on Hamachi when I can't or when I am busy so I can communicate with others when needed.

I hope my GM Application means alot to you guys as it is to me, and I wish I will become apart of your staff :)

the part that u said u can only be on in weekends is a downer becouse during the weekdays thell me noone to be gm (when lexi and boo arnt on)

~~~~~~~~~~isabella~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Lex
I love Boo. [:
I love Boo. [:
Lex

Female
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Angela's GM Application   Angela's GM Application EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:59 pm

Angela wrote:
I'm always on Windows Messenger, and I tend to always be on the forums.

You must be a lurker? I rarely see your name online, nor have you posted much.. I'm sorry, but you're not really living up to your word.
Boo and I are very active on the weekends, so there really isn't much need there..
It's nice to see you have a lot of experience though. :]
Good grammar, nice application, but I just don't think you're quite what I'm looking for.
Sorry, but your application has been denied.
Thank you for applying though. ;3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angela's GM Application   Angela's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Angela's GM Application
Page 1 of 1