PulseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegister

Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP

Go down 
+2
Lex
PhinxFyre
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PhinxFyre
Crashing
Crashing
PhinxFyre

Male
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP   Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 11:02 am

First Name:Lovely Seth

Experience: (as in being a GM, if u know any coding languages, etc.) I have played as a gm in 6 other privet severs (HakiruMS, Domancanstory, Darkmaple, Rmiathatms AngerfistMS and finalstory

Why you want to be a GM at pulseMS:Because i like to play fun maplestory privte severs that have nice people and no hackers plus i like to help out people when they are in trouble.

What you can do to help:i will host fun events help players new and old when things go wrong, find hackers and be an all around fun guy to hang around. I know alot about this sever because i played a sever that is almost just like this one.

Will you leave if you are denied as a GM? No i will not because i play any sever that i download and anyway this is the only one that i have downloaded. plus if it full with good people i will stay and also try to make it fun even if there is not as many people as some severs.

A little about yourself:I like to play mmorpgs i have dark drown hair, im 5 foot 7 and whiegh 130. I think mmorpgs are the best because you get to interact with other poeple while having fun playing an rpg. I have a cool temper and do not get mad at other people. i love to hang around other people that like to have fun and i am up for anything. I like to play the wii and i have just beat twilight princess wich was the only contending item that would take up my time.

How long have you been playing PulseMS? i have not played bvefor but i would like to. But i have played a sever that looks and plays almost exactly like this one.

Last edited by PhinxFyre on Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lex
I love Boo. [:
I love Boo. [:
Lex

Female
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP   Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 11:33 am

I really can't tell if you'll be a good GM or not... You haven't posted anything else, besides this. Which also makes me believe that you'll probably leave if I deny you, and shows you're not dedicated to this server.

Sorry, but your application has been denied.
Back to top Go down
~Pulse~
Flatline
Flatline
~Pulse~

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP   Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 2:11 pm

Sorry, Seth.
Yeah maybe if you showed dedication, it would be to your advantage.
Back to top Go down
PhinxFyre
Crashing
Crashing
PhinxFyre

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP   Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 7:16 pm

umm thats because i have not been able to get on. My internets truly been down i would post but like i said my internet is down plz rethink.
Back to top Go down
Lex
I love Boo. [:
I love Boo. [:
Lex

Female
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP   Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 7:32 pm

Uhmm... alright.
Well, I'll give you one more chance. O_o
Back to top Go down
ForbiddenFruit
Crashing
Crashing
ForbiddenFruit

Male
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP   Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 1:31 pm

Then why won't you post whenever your internet's back up again? I mean, seeing that you were able to post your last post in this topic, you DID have your internet back, even for a while, but you haven't even posted outside this topic yet.

Also, if your internet's THAT horrid, then that must mean you don't get online much often. Is it really worth to make someone a GM that can't get online that much?
Back to top Go down
PhinxFyre
Crashing
Crashing
PhinxFyre

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP   Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 10:49 am

wow u guys sure like to think logically about this stuff(T-T)
espically forbidan fruit
Back to top Go down
PhinxFyre
Crashing
Crashing
PhinxFyre

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP   Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:41 am

but that means y guys r dedicated to this sever. i like that.
Back to top Go down
ForbiddenFruit
Crashing
Crashing
ForbiddenFruit

Male
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP   Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:51 am

Don't try changing subject, lol. This topic is about you, your application and your dedication to the server, not us.
Back to top Go down
PhinxFyre
Crashing
Crashing
PhinxFyre

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP   Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 5:14 pm

i wasnt trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
PhinxFyre
Crashing
Crashing
PhinxFyre

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP   Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 5:18 pm

well ok about my internet my dad just got some guy to help fix it so now it is working really well. if this helps you the that is great
Back to top Go down
PhinxFyre
Crashing
Crashing
PhinxFyre

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP   Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 9:37 am

is there anything eles that you would like to know lexi?
Back to top Go down
TofuBeast
Crashing
Crashing
TofuBeast

Female
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP   Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 5:54 pm

Thanks, good luck to you too! :D
Back to top Go down
PhinxFyre
Crashing
Crashing
PhinxFyre

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP   Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 8:40 pm

hey lex you have not said anything about my app or any1 for that matter any1 want to say stuff?
Back to top Go down
TofuBeast
Crashing
Crashing
TofuBeast

Female
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP   Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:28 pm

Some advice is maybe more information, update it, and just fix some little spelling errors. (:
Back to top Go down
PhinxFyre
Crashing
Crashing
PhinxFyre

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP   Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 11:02 am

kk thx
Back to top Go down
PhinxFyre
Crashing
Crashing
PhinxFyre

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP   Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 1:05 pm

kk i updated it
Back to top Go down
Ch
Flatline
Flatline

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP   Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 1:29 pm

PhinxFyre, there is an edit button. You don't have to double / triple post everytime you want to say something.

But aside from that, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP   Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP Empty

Back to top Go down

Lovely PhinxFyres GM APP
Page 1 of 1