PulseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegister

Lovely Blanket ~ GM

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blanket
Crashing
Crashing
Blanket

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Lovely Blanket ~ GM Empty
PostSubject: Lovely Blanket ~ GM   Lovely Blanket ~ GM EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 6:36 pm

First Name: James otherwise known as James. ._.

IGN: Blanket

Experience: I have attempted to make my own private server, however it was to glitchy to acually judge the gameplay. The only other server I have acually moderated in was AcloveMS. As for coding languages I am learning past the basics of C++ and HTML. I also know how to edit wz files (No I haven't used any edits on wz files towards your server). And like many others I know a lot of GM commands and have a GM handy dandy notebook.

Why you want to be a GM at PulseMS: Let's be honest here, who doesn't want to be a GM? I guess you could say that I like helping people out and hosting events. The banning of mischeviousness is also pretty fun. >.>

[kissass=13]Will you leave if you are denied as a GM?: Why of course not! I've already been enjoying this private server like no other because the Admins as I said before are outrageously polite. Boo seems to go out of his way to please us members and Lex couldn't possibly be any nicer without imploding. My friends and guildies are also amazing. This is but the third server that I've played with intellectual and fun members; I love it. :D [/kissass]

A little about yourself: I enjoy games a lot, that I've often replaced for academia, but beside the point, I enjoy all types of music besides anything underground, country, or polka. However, I favor Rock and Rap over most. I'm also a very funny person and I love Basketball. I'm an A-B student, however much I might despise school. That's about it, if you want anymore you could always visit my Intro. Smile

How long have you been playing PulseMS? For now, I've been playing PMS for about a week.

Additional Notes: I'm currently urging a couple friends to quit other private servers and join this one and I happen to have a wonderous sister that knows how to make some pretty bitchin' banners in case we would ever need some; I can provide examples if needed. :3

Wish me luck~
:D

Last edited by Blanket on Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
PhinxFyre
Crashing
Crashing
PhinxFyre

Male
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Blanket ~ GM   Lovely Blanket ~ GM EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 7:02 pm

looks good blanket good luck!
Back to top Go down
TofuBeast
Crashing
Crashing
TofuBeast

Female
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Blanket ~ GM   Lovely Blanket ~ GM EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:46 pm

Nice application.
Good luck. (:
Back to top Go down
Blanket
Crashing
Crashing
Blanket

Male
Number of posts : 215

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Blanket ~ GM   Lovely Blanket ~ GM EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 1:35 am

Thank you guys! :D
Back to top Go down
isabella
Banned

Female
Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Blanket ~ GM   Lovely Blanket ~ GM EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:10 am

Heya

Nice App.

Good Luck

~~~~isabella~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Blanket ~ GM   Lovely Blanket ~ GM Empty

Back to top Go down

Lovely Blanket ~ GM
Page 1 of 1